Bow & Arrow, Senior Strategy Lead
WHY WE ARE HERE
Bow & Arrow is a growth consultancy. We identify disruptive strategies and combine this with commercial and creative firepower to deliver high-impact products and services in market. Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to combine world-class innovation with cutting-edge implementation and create tangible impact with some of the biggest brands in the world. We have a team of 50 people in London comprising of strategists and creatives, you can hear more about who we are and what we do on our site.
Bow & Arrow exists for our clients and is made up of a number of tightly knit, flexible start-up teams. Within that there are two core teams that are experts in our professional disciplines - creative and strategy. As a Senior Strategy Lead (SSL) you are a senior member of our Strategy team and are here to own and drive our biggest projects. You are the glue that binds project teams together, managing project direction, key client relationships and providing clear strategic foresight and leadership for your team.
As a Senior Strategy Lead you will be:
- Responsible for the overall delivery of the project including the quality of the work and commercials, developing the long-term and short-term plans and leading the team to deliver their best performance
- Developing a deep understanding of the client's business, challenges and the wider industry context
- Working in close partnership with your Creative team counterparts at every stage of the work
- Become a trusted advisor with the day-to-day client side owner - you’ll give advice and shape the client's thinking, keep them up to date on progress, challenges, and risks
- Lead the creation of the overall proposition and recommendation to the client - creating a clear and compelling business case and emotional narrative
- Lead client meetings and be able to handle complex and challenging client conversations
- Support and guide your team in presenting their work and elements of presentations with confidence and clarity
- Develop ideas for future pipeline with your client and lead the development of proposals and pitches, incorporating detailed resource requirements and costing
- Build strong relationships with third parties e.g. contracts, briefs, T&Cs with research, travel, freelancers
- Coach Strategy Leads and Strategists through their day to day performance and growth journey on your project as well as mentoring junior members of the Strategy team
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- An absolute must have in every candidate is that they live and truly believe our values of being driven, fearless, striving for better and being generous in all that we do
- We look for people with a growth mindset who thrive working at pace with new and complex
- problems. You’ll love working autonomously as a team, be skilled at navigating ambiguity and adept at challenging your client to think differently
- As a Senior Strategy Lead, you’ll need experience working in horizon three proposition development or leading teams using innovation methodologies (such as leading an innovation lab, or in a strategic consultancy)
- You’ll need to be confident leading a project with complex workstreams and leading a lean, highly collaborative team
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.