Job Title: Regional Payroll Process and Change Manager
Level: Career Level 7
Salary: Dependent on Experience + Excellent benefits
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Job Description: (Fill details below or attach the job description)
The Regional Payroll Process and Change Manager will be responsible for leading the transformation and change management aspects of the global payroll transformation that occur within their assigned region. This role is a new critical component in Accenture’s drive towards Superior Execution / standardisation and optimisation within payroll. The role is accountable to deliver direct process improvements by streamlining the E2E process which will include partnering with other Corporate Function leadership in inabling the payroll function to operate in the new and aligned to a global process standard. This role must manage process improvements utilizing proven Business Excellence (BE) methodologies and principles where relevant. The role must build a team, lead, coach and/ or partner across the target Markets / MU and across key stakeholders as many of our processes may span cross functionally and require inputs from multiple areas. They must have or develop a deep understanding of our organization and its nuances and be able to finesse the processes to achieve defined outcomes. The role will require the individual to scope and define a transformation approach within the region work with relevant capacity and transform towards a defined payroll standard. This individual will also be responsible for managing the change management aspects of the overall transformation within their region including executing the standard change communication program, crafting key change messaging, and measuring adoption as a result of the overall change program. As a regoinal leader, the Payroll Process and Change Manager will coordinate with regional and global leaders to execute strategies.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key process SMEs and functional stakeholders.
- Work with the function / business to identify the key pain points and priorities, understanding constraints including cost, quality, effectiveness and other factors
- Influence / shape thinking within functions to help drive world-class execution and strategic alignment.
- Drive a process mindset to ensure proper strategic alignment, prioritization, standardization and impact of projects and initiatives.
- Work closely with functional areas on project priorities, plans, reporting and understanding project risks and status. Ensure cross team involvement is occurring as needed.
- Identify resource constraints and potential project delays in a quick manner to avoid surprises and ensure expectations are met.
- Help identify dependencies between processes, projects and areas to ensure that all areas of improvement are addressed
- Provide coordination among teams as needed to ensure a holistic view and “solving for the whole and E2E Thinking”.
- Coordinate deep dives as needed on issue or risk areas that are identified putting in place a structure identification and resolution framework.
- Ability to build a regional roadmap aligned to the payroll standard taking into consideration process, people, technology, vendor, data measurement etc.
- Create a build a team of process experts to help drive transformation at a local / market level and global level.
- Leading virtual and in-person workshop sessions (using the FORM methodology), as needed, with team leaders and working with teams in delivering project objectives
- Providing formal and informal training as needed
- Learning new skills and techniques, and how to apply within existing and/or new parts of Accenture
- Executing change management strategies to ensure success to global transformation
- Utilize change management tools to ensure appropriate levels of change adoption
Bachelor’s Degree, +6years experience of transformation / program management
Good to have
Lean Six Sigma Certification / FORM, Vendor management
6+ years’ experience in Project Management, Performance Excellence, Business Architecture, Operational Excellence or Operational Improvement roles.
The person in this role will need strong skills and experience in:
- Program Management
- Journey and Change management
- Team leadership and facilitation
- Relationship development and management at all levels, including with senior leaders (C Suite)
- Business and functional acumen
- Strategic thinking (Ops strategy, strategic planning, etc.)
- Strategy execution (taking strategy to execution)
- Understanding and Deployment of the FORM methodology
- Capacity planning / modelling / Metric definition
- Strong oral and written English communications skills
- Process Improvement concepts and tools
Good to have
Experience within multiple Accenture Organizations (OGs, GPs or Corp Functions)
AI / Automation within E2E processes
Deployment / involvement in Innovation / Ideation programs
Application of Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Experience working in a global, virtual environment with a virtual team across time zones
Business Excellence / Lean Six Sigma (LSS) tools and concepts as needed
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom Newcastle
Newcastle Client Delivery Graduate Programme 2021-2022
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
United Kingdom Birmingham
Global Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Posted 10 days ago
United Kingdom London
PMO Senior Analyst
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Posted 29 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.