Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
At Accenture Industry X we are visionaries who roll up our sleeves in multi-disciplinary creative teams. We collaborate obsessively to deliver the highest quality value at lightning speed — we work fast, we work hard, and we work smart. Whether we’re racing ahead of the market on 3D printing technologies, AR/VR and wearables, coding on IoT products, or developing next-level robotics, we build the right product, make ambitious discoveries, and set the pace for what’s next.
As a MES Developer, you will:
- Be responsible for the completion of all project requirements, including, but not limited to:
- Software development and integration projects for our clients. Using your deep technical knowledge of manufacturing software and systems, you will help translate their business need into solutions
- Design and develop/configure solutions using Microsoft technologies, SQL Server, and third-party manufacturing applications
- Create software development using Microsoft tools, GitHub, Azure DevOps, C#, SQL Server, and Python
- Identify and solve complex technical problems for area of responsibility, using in-depth analysis of situations or data and incorporating innovative approaches and techniques.
- Develop proposals for business development opportunities and present to senior leadership at potential clients.
- Develop standards, procedures, training manuals, and other documentation for projects or internal use.
- Deliver Virtual Commissioning/Emulation, Testing and Simulation
What we are looking for
Innovative, highly technical professional with demonstrated experience and success in full life cycle development using Microsoft .NET technologies. Specific requirements include:
- College Diploma or University Degree in Computer Science or Engineering with a substantial computer science component
- 1+ years' experience in full life cycle software development inclusive of:
- Design and development of complex systems, including development of multi-tier applications, with a strong focus on OOA&D and relational database technology
- Experience working with customers as part of the software development process
- Experience using Microsoft tools, including C# and SQL Server
- Positive attitude with excellent teamwork and multi-tasking skills
Set Yourself Apart:
- Ability to use deep technical knowledge of manufacturing software and systems to translate customer business needs into solutions
- Mastery of designing and developing solutions using Microsoft technologies, SQL Server, and third party manufacturing applications
- Confirmed history of recording accurate technical specifications of their requirements
What’s in it for you?
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days of vacation per year, access to app based fitness classes and discounts on range of gyms, private medical insurance and three days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.