Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too
As a team:
Accenture’s goal is to help our clients understand today’s business requirements and apply tomorrow’s solutions to meet them. As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for co-creating & expanding on client’s requirement and translating those to the technical design and implementation plan of complex, scalable and robust solutions. You will represent technology and delivery in the bid team, play a key role in setting-up delivery for success and provide our clients with the technology expertise and leadership to make their business ambitions a digital reality.
Do your colleagues look to you because of you could play at the intersection of technical, delivery and business that enables you to create market leading solutions? Are you a client facing individual who is passionate about understanding client’s value case, take pride in building solution design by integrating different components, enthusiastic about explaining this in simple language to a senior client stakeholder and thrives in a fast-paced environment constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible? If you are, and you want to work with some of the brightest people in the industry, solving some of the hardest problems for the world’s largest companies, we’d love to meet you.
We are building a community of Architects capable of shaping the design of our largest and more crucial programmes. This community is equally comfortable explaining complex solution design for the C-Suite and the media, as well as collaborate with other teams with a wide variety of functional, industry and technology skills to gain support for adapting to changing requirements. Hands-on technical experience and ability to experiment with various cloud and industrial solutions is essential.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- The latest in platform engineering, cloud technologies, digital manufacturing, operations, and intelligent product design
- How solution architecture expertise to drive new sales activities, communicating why the architecture designs meets current and future business requirements
- Optimising the technology choices, team size and location to drive the best value for the client and Accenture
- Defending your solution plan to senior stakeholder inside Accenture and client
- How to capture learnings and insights from projects to support training and development across the wider solution architecture community in Europe to develop our Industry X practice
In this role you will:
- Co-create & expanding on client’s requirement and translating those to the technical design and implementation plan of complex, scalable and robust solutions.
- Integrate the solutions across disparate technologies, Accenture, and 3rd party offerings
- Understand and clearly define the input required to create cost estimates, work with delivery centre to finalize cost estimates and optimise this to bring best value for client’s money
- Mobilize the team and set-up the right delivery and architectural artifacts for delivery team to succeed
- Lead solution architecture assessments at client sites with key client stakeholders
- Support global and market level sales team to drive the adoption of Industry X at client
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- A deep and practical working knowledge of one (or more) of Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform. Can architect a solution using paas components for Data ingestion, Storage, Processing, Advanced Analytics and Visualisation
- Experience delivering industrial IoT scenarios
- Has led solution design for niche proof of concepts to complex deliveries
- Customer facing skills that will allow them to represent Industry X well within the customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, and risk mitigation
- Commercial mind-set to provide best value for money to the client – can optimise delivery governance, team setup, architectural decisions etc.
- Knowledge of and experience of the application of modern architecture principles and patterns
- An ability to think strategically about business, delivery, and technical challenges
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly in a fast-moving Industry X technology landscape
- Possesses good understanding of one (or more) of the industry domains such as manufacturing, energy transition, automotive
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom Warwick
MES Solutions Architect
Posted 11 days ago
United Kingdom London
Modern Engineering Cloud First Pre-Sales Solution Architect
Posted 24 days ago
AWS Pre-Sales Solution Architect
Posted more than 1 month ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.