FS Industry Delivery – Insurance Technology Practitioner
Salary: Competitive Salary (Based on experience)
Career Level: Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels: Specialist, Associate Manager and Manager
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the outstanding services, we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
The Insurance industry has never seen more disruption, new innovative challengers, advanced technologies are changing the market structure. Accenture are at the forefront of this with our clients, whether we're helping modernize core insurance operations, turn a transactional experience into a more personal one, or reinvent traditional methods of processing claims, we are empowering our clients with data-driven insights and the right tools to adopt an approach fit for today's—and tomorrow’s—digital landscape.
Accenture’s Insurance practice brings together a global network of highly skilled industry and technology practitioners. When combined with Accenture’s broader Strategy & Consulting practice and our global Technology network, we are able to bring together the unique ability to drive end to end business transformation.
Our Insurance Technology Practitioners have:
- Experience of transformations and understanding of how technology trends are unlocking value in Financial Services, such as Digital, Journey to Cloud, Virtualisation, Robotics & AI
- Experience of and able to shape how to deliver using proven methods, such as Agile and Waterfall
- Ability to work across the wider organisation to collaborate across Strategy & Consulting, Technology Onshore and Offshore Delivery and Business Process Outsourcing, where needed
Joining as a Technology Practitioners you’ll have the opportunity to learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success. You’ll join our project teams and lead delivery solving the most complex and exciting client challenges today.
Accenture are looking for experienced practitioners with a passion for solving complex problems to help us Imagine, Deliver and Run the future of Insurance for our clients. Accenture offers an exciting opportunity working in a collaborative environment with access to Insurance training and a global network of specialists. As part of our distributed team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to improve and develop your existing skills.
In this role you will:
- Help our clients deliver sophisticated transformation Programmes by bringing your knowledge of and experience delivering Insurance specific software
- Provide technology consulting advice in one or more Insurance product areas: personal & commercial business lines, claims & reinsurance, London Markets
- Engage with both business and IT partners supporting project Planning, Design, and overall delivery
- Build positive relationships with client and Accenture teams in a dynamic and exciting environment
- Work alongside clients and multi-disciplinary Accenture teams using your experience, leading and managing as you grow
- Have an ambition for and support building out Accenture’s Insurance Technology practice
- Support sales opportunities that are aligned with client agendas, crafting value-driven sales propositions, with an ambition to shape solutions for delivery and success
Qualifications - External
We are looking for a range of experiences in the following skills:
- Experience of projects in both Personal and Commercial Lines, as well as London Markets
- Knowledge of Insurance Industry solutions such as DuckCreek, TIA, Accenture Claims Components, SSP Select, SAP Claims Management, Aggregator Integration etc
- Familiarity with the key business functions/processes across insurance practises and processes, e.g. policy administration, claims, operations, and finance.
- Experience and confidence of motivating change from planning through to implementation
Set yourself apart:
- Be a self-starter who loves to solve problems, going above and beyond to deliver lasting client value
- Be proficient and engaged with insurance market trends and technology innovations
- Be keen to drive growth within the Insurance practice through contributions to our community
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and build lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom London
OMS Technology Consulting
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
SAP Pre-Sales Industry Solution Architect - HiTech
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
United Kingdom Birmingham
MuleSoft Integration and Platform Architect - Birmingham
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 5 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.