Technology Recruitment Team Lead
Career Level: Associate Manager
Salary: £50k to £53,500 plus excellent benefits package
The Experienced Hire Recruitment Team is a group of highly specialist talent acquisition professionals who advise and partner with our business groups in recruiting diverse talent into Accenture.
The core responsibility of the Technology Recruitment Team Lead is to manage the recruitment delivery, team resource and recruitment initiatives for c50% of the UK Technology Business.
In this role you will partner with Accenture’s Exec level stakeholders to deliver a robust recruitment solution in response to annual plans. The lead will develop, drive and advise their team in the execution of the talent strategies for the business. The Recruitment Lead will assume overall responsibility for a sizeable team of Recruitment Specialists and deliver ‘best in class’ coaching and mentorship to their team.
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring across the entire group to ensure we are meeting key hiring objectives for the business
- Design customised and executable talent plans, while building excellent relationships across all stakeholder groups including the wider Recruitment Leadership Team
- Overall responsibility for a team of Recruitment Specialists to deliver high volume annual demand with focus around objective setting, performance feedback, productivity and coaching/mentorship
- Drive overall team delivery against key recruitment metrics (including cost per joiner, time to hire, Inclusion & Diversity targets etc.) and take appropriate action to improve performance if required
- Take a lead role in promoting and ‘story telling’ the recruitment activities and successes throughout the financial year, across various mediums, with Managing Director Leadership
- Drive Accenture’s Inclusion & Diversity agenda across recruitment strategies to ensure we as a business are hitting our targets throughout the financial year and continuing as market leader in this space
- Link in with the Global Recruitment Lead to ensure we are on track against all key recruitment plans and be the overall key point of contact for UK recruitment in your respective DTE/CSG.
EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED :
- Previous in-house recruitment experience preferred - within a professional services environment with a global reach and an understanding of recruiting into a matrixed organisation
- Proven Experience managing and advising a diverse group of Executive level stakeholders – often with conflicting interests – to provide sound recruitment solutions to full financial year talent plans
- Significant experience required in coaching, mentorship and building talent acquisition teams with a particular focus on developing recruiters into future talent leaders for Accenture
- Proven ability in developing and leading large-scale recruiting strategies and campaigns with multiple media channels and sizeable stakeholder groups
- Collaborative team player across the Recruitment Leadership Team – driving inclusion, seeking continuous improvement through day to day work and leading by example in all aspects of your day-to-day role
- Commercially minded with a key focus on the business aims and in-depth knowledge and understanding of talent planning metrics which play an integral part to recruitment
- Ability to partner and collaborate with wider HR functions including Recruitment Marketing, Talent Supply Chain, Field HR, Reward etc. to deliver the overall financial year hiring plan in line with cross function plans
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
All of our recruitment professionals receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. The sheer variety and scale of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build a career. In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for rapid advancement.
As well as a highly competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including 30 days holiday, 3 additional days for charitable work of your choice, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive pension scheme.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing date for applications: 21st April 2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.