Salesforce Marketing Cloud: Technical leads, Technical Consultants and Developers
Salary: Dependent on Experience + Benefits
Closing Date: 31/08/2021
Accenture will be recruiting at the following career levels: Analyst, Consultant, Associate Manager, Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
We work with some of the largest local, regional and global Salesforce customers, and have all levels of projects – from global, transformational projects, to smaller, innovative projects, POCs and POVs (“Proof of VaIue”) within some of our large customers. We lead the way leveraging new Salesforce offerings, including Marketing Cloud, Health Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, Vlocity, nCino, Mulesoft, Tableau, Field Service, Einstein and others.
You will learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success and diverse ways of thinking. It is in that way we believe that our customers get the best results from their partnership with us.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- How to deliver Salesforce Marketing products including Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Interaction Studio & Datorama at scale, to deliver measurable client value in some of the most dynamic and challenging environments
- How Salesforce Marketing can be leveraged to serve the needs of the different industry sectors
- How to shape and deliver solutions concentrated on the core Salesforce Marketing offerings, balancing innovation and creativity with client value delivery, stability and scalability
- How to work with experts in Salesforce and other platforms technologies, other partners, our customers and other parts of Accenture to deliver customer success.
As a Salesforce Practitioner in Accenture, you will
- Understand our clients’ needs and participate in selling our proposed solutions to our clients
- Work as part of an integrated Accenture and client team, defining, designing, delivering and deploying leading Salesforce based solutions to our clients
- Develop your Leadership and consulting skills whilst delivering Salesforce at scale, to deliver measurable client value in some of the most dynamic and challenging environments
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Design “to be” solution architectures to transform our client’s businesses; develop work effort estimates for implementation and present these solutions to our clients.
- Bring your technical expertise to form part of delivery team designing and implementing Salesforce Marketing solutions
- Be central to the delivery team throughout the entire lifecycle, fluent in agile and waterfall delivery and experienced in getting the best from the platform.
- Work with clients to configure, customise and test Marketing Cloud solutions, design and implement integration to existing systems, support business adoption and deployment activities.
Set yourself apart:
- Deep technical expertise & experience using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform
- Comprehensive AMPScript & SQL experience
- Certified Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant / Developer
- Certifications in other Salesforce applications such as Service & Sales Cloud
- Technical hands on experience with Datorama or Interaction Studio
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
USA WA - Seattle
Business & Integration Arch Specialist - CMT
Business & Technology Integration
USA TX - Dallas
Front End Web Developer
Business & Technology Integration
USA CT - Hartford
Business & Integration Arch Specialist - Life Science
Business & Technology Integration
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.