Growth & Experience Strategy Lead
Location: London, Edinburgh
Career Level: Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
At Accenture Interactive, design leadership drives creativity and innovation at all levels. Our design leadership invests itself in strengthening the relationships between our teams, our clients, our work, and the people who use our products and services every day. As a Design Lead, you’ll own the design practice and delivery at the project level. You’ll be responsible for leading multidisciplinary teams to produce quality design work for our clients. You’ll also manage senior-level designers, establish processes, estimate level of effort, and liaise with other Design Leads to facilitate knowledge sharing. This is your opportunity to evolve integrated design as both a discipline and a practice on a global scale.
- Lead experience, service and product design projects and manage relationships with partners and clients in respect to these activities.
- Collaborate with program leadership to create integrated design solutions for a diverse array of industries, scale and mediums.
- Lead multidisciplinary project teams to produce work of excellent quality.
- Lead design quality across the project: set the direction and push quality of the work, manage team members and client and colleague relationship, with support.
- Create instant tangibility for the project team and the client through visual storytelling and rapid prototyping.
- Explain, discuss, and justify design decisions effectively. Give effective feedback and direction to other team members.
- Lead and manage all design activities at the project level. Coach individual team members and maintain team motivation and morale.
- Assess performance and provide feedback and career guidance for those in your project and line management teams.
- Assume responsibility for the overall quality of the project team's work.
- Lead the team regarding the most appropriate design methods and practices to use. Oversee all design activities and deliverables on projects.
- Tell stories and elegantly frame design solutions. Lead the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Establish and manage client relationships.
- Lead, plan, design, facilitate and synthesize workshops.
- Relevant industry experience; including leadership/management experience; and some experience leading multidisciplinary teams
- High dexterity in speed and quality with the tools of your trade
- Extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management, and user research
- Firm understanding of service design and product design
- Knowledge of and curiosity about technology and its impact on design solutions
- Ability to manage cross-functional team to create a powerful, effective and coherent design solution
- Excellent leadership skills, problem resolution abilities, storytelling and good judgment
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/05/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
USA CO - Denver
Growth Strategy Manager, Denver
Posted 2 days ago
Telecommunication Industry Strategy Senior Manager, West
Posted 2 days ago
USA CO - Denver
Telecommunication Industry Strategy Senior Manager - Denver
Posted 2 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.