Salesforce: Business consultants, project managers, functional, technical, solution and integration architects, developers.
Location: London, Manchester, Newcastle
Accenture will be recruiting at the following career levels: Consultant, Associate Manager, Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
We work with some of the largest local, regional and global Salesforce customers, and have all levels of projects – from global, transformational projects, to smaller, innovative projects, POCs and POVs (“Proof of VaIue”) within some of our large customers. We lead the way leveraging new Salesforce offerings, including Health Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, Vlocity, nCino, Mulesoft, Tableau, Field Service, Einstein and others.
You will learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success and diverse ways of thinking. It is in that way we believe that our customers get the best results from their partnership with us.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- How to deliver Salesforce at scale, to deliver measurable client value in some of the most dynamic and challenging environments
- How industries are different, and how they are the same in some of the challenges they face and problems they are trying to solve – and how Salesforce can be leveraged to serve the needs of the different industry sectors
- How to shape and deliver solutions concentrated on the core Salesforce offerings, balancing innovation and creativity with client value delivery, stability and scalability
- How to help our clients and projects benefit from the exceptional and diverse talents and wealth of knowledge and experience we have within our Salesforce practice and beyond
- How to work with SMEs from other technologies, other partners, our customers and other parts of Accenture to deliver customer success.
As a Salesforce Practitioner in Accenture, you will
- Understand our clients needs, and work within a dynamic Accenture team to shape the right Salesforce ecosystem / composite solution to meet the client’s needs
- Participate in selling our proposed solutions to our clients, articulating the solution, the implementation approach, our methodology and Accenture’s differentiated value proposition
- Work as part of an integrated Accenture and client team, defining, designing, delivering and deploying leading Salesforce based solutions to our clients – that focus on innovation and client value delivery
- Engage with the Salesforce ecosystem community to foster a sense of collaboration and support to drive mutual growth
- Build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Work as part of an integrated Accenture team, advising clients on their future business and technology roadmap that will enable them to maximise the return on investment they can derive from the Salesforce platform
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Develop your skills – Salesforce platform skills, Solutioning skills, Project Management and Project Delivery skills, Industry skills Team Building and Client Engagement skills through a combination of ongoing training; coaching and hands-on experience.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- At least 1 Salesforce certification in both developer and consultant tracks
- Hands-on experience implementing one or more of the following the following Salesforce Clouds: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community/Experience Cloud, Marketing Cloud, CPQ, Health Cloud, FSC, Field Service, Vlocity, Mulesoft, nCino, Einstein
- Ability to engage with clients in a business centric, business outcome-oriented dialogue
- Ability to articulate the Salesforce value proposition
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships
- Desire to work in a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Desire to mentor, teach, and help develop next generation of Salesforce practitioners
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Set yourself apart:
- Industry specific knowledge and Salesforces value proposition for different industries
- Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies
- Experience working with other technology providers, especially in the cloud/*AAS space
- Experience of working in a pre-sales cycle (high level estimates, RFPs and other artefacts), especially with tight deadlines
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days vacation per yea, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Inclusion and Diversity
Our diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Training and Development
Take time away to learn and learn all the time in our regional learning hubs, connected classrooms, online courses and learning boards.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.