- How to provide solutions to real world problems across a variety of industries.
- How to help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
- How best to develop your skills and hone your talents within an innovative technology environment
- Coach and mentor a high performing Scrum Team, across distributed locations
- Facilitate Scrum and Agile ceremonies such as: Sprint Planning, Daily Sprint, Sprint Reviews, Sprint Retrospectives
- Align Sprint deliverables to a managed and prioritised backlog
- Identify, and report progress and issues to management via appropriate metrics
- A broad knowledge of complementary Agile techniques, frameworks and practices, the expertise to know when and where they can be used to help the Scrum Team
- Build successful relationships with Product Owners, Stakeholders, and Delivery Leads to deliver valuable increments and drive continuous improvement
- Demonstrable experience as a Scrum Master
- Deep understanding of Scrum theory, practices and values
- A detailed understanding of, and practical experience with, IT Delivery
- Experience of working within both Waterfall and Agile environments
- Experience using Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Exposure to Scaled Agile Methodologies (SAFe, Nexus, LeSS or similar)
Set yourself apart:
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM or similar) will be highly regarded
- Experience with Swift Messaging Hub, Config/Integration Build, Apigee, API Management, Creation & Control, API Gateway
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Inclusion and Diversity
Our diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Training and Development
Take time away to learn and learn all the time in our regional learning hubs, connected classrooms, online courses and learning boards.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.