As a team:
- How to provide solutions to real world problems across a variety of industries.
- How to help transform leading organisations and communities around the world.
- How best to develop your skills and hone your talents within an innovative technology environment
- Provide the Product Owner role for a feature team to deliver product features
- Coordinating with client Subject Matter Experts to ensure user and business needs are understood
- Work with Business Analysts, client SMEs, system architects and the development team to define and champion epics and user stories
- Meet an agreed Definition of Ready and will result in a quality product that meets or exceeds user and business needs
- Collaborate with other Product Owners to deliver a complete product roadmap
- Work with a Scrum Master to contribute to a productive and engaged scrum team
- Have experience in an Agile and/or Scaled Agile delivery environment.
- Proven experience within a Product Owner role within a Technology Delivery environment
- Prior experience owning the product roadmap and providing direction to delivery teams
- Previous experience working within a consulting capacity with end clients
- Can champion the product vision and articulate requirements, bringing them to life through wireframes and user stories, continually prioritising and refining the product backlog using tools like Jira and Confluence.
- Lead multidiscipline agile teams.
- Are an expert in stakeholder management
- Have passion for product management and delivering products in an Agile way to meet user needs.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Inclusion and Diversity
Our diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Training and Development
Take time away to learn and learn all the time in our regional learning hubs, connected classrooms, online courses and learning boards.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.