Accenture – Virtual Tech Taster Week
01– 05 March 2021
Finished school or college, seeking a career in tech but not sure where to start? Join our 5-day Tech Taster experience which has been designed to give you industry work experience and enhance your employability skills, enabling you to be more confident and prepared for the working world.
During the event, you will:
- Gain invaluable insight by collaboratively working on a real-life tech challenge with the support of experienced mentors guiding you through workshops
- Develop a series of soft skills through sessions that will aid your professional development
- Get a unique look at what it’s like to work for a company like Accenture and visit our flagship studios to understand how we use new technologies and innovation to create value and make a difference for clients
- Meet various new people, giving you the opportunity to network and build key contacts
- And finally, if you are a good fit for Accenture, get fast-tracked for our London Degree Apprenticeship programme
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
To be eligible you will be/have:
- Currently not in education or training, and either unemployed or seeking alternative employment opportunities
- Achieved minimum 80 UCAS points (200 points under the old tariff) from a Level 3 qualifications (e.g. A levels, BTEC) and GCSE Maths and English at C grade or above
- Available to virtually attend the full 5 days, Monday 1st – Friday 5th March from 9am – 5.30pm
Applications will close Sunday 14th February and successful candidates will be notified by Wednesday 17th February. Interviews will begin 18th January – please note places are filled on a first-come, first-served basis - apply early to avoid disappointment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Inclusion and Diversity
Our diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Training and Development
Take time away to learn and learn all the time in our regional learning hubs, connected classrooms, online courses and learning boards.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.