Financial Services Analyst
Salary: £22,000 to £24,000 per annum depending on experience
Career Level: Analyst
This is an FTC until end of June 2021
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- How to liaise directly with the client
- The in-depth regulations surrounding investment finance
- How to work with our client to develop excellent stakeholder management skills
As a Financial Services Analyst, you will:
- Be responsible for the completion of suitability analysis for new and existing relationships, compliant with external client’s standards and policies, and following financial market regulation
- Report into the Team Lead and perform detailed analysis of data, in order to ensure compliance with FCA regulations
- Review and validate the clients’ platform profile, identifying data and documentation gaps and raising any points of concern
- Respond to feedback provided and re-work cases as required by QC
- Escalate to Team Lead issues that may require intervention
- Adhere to agreed targets, KPIs, SLAs and confidentiality standards
- Ensure compliance with regulations and attainment of client specific processing requirements
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
· Experience within the Financial Services industry - risk, compliance or financial crime
· Working knowledge of Investment Banking
· Knowledge of the regulatory environment
· Excellent customer service and collaboration skills
· Outstanding analytical ability and acute attention to detail
· Exceptional communication skills
· Self-Motivated with drive
· Willingness to learn new skills
Set yourself apart:
- Ability to focus directly on the important task at hand
- Mastery of picking up client systems
- Proven history of collaboration
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 05/02/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
USA TX - Austin
Social Media Customer Support New Associate - English
Business Process Delivery
USA TX - San Antonio
Insurance Implementation Analyst
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA IL - Chicago
Client Product Support New Associate
Business Process Delivery
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Inclusion and Diversity
Our diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Training and Development
Take time away to learn and learn all the time in our regional learning hubs, connected classrooms, online courses and learning boards.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.