- Learn to deliver solutions to real world problems for tier-1 clients across a variety of industries;
- Help our clients turn their data strategy into reality by delivering the next generation of applications running on AWS and unleashing the power of Data and Machine Learning to deliver superior business outcomes;
- Help our clients leverage data to provide growth and competitive advantage by designing and delivering leading-edge solutions on AWS;
- Serve as an AWS evangelist, educating customers on the value AWS can bring to transform their business.
- Design, prototype and deliver data/machine learning applications using full-stack AWS technologies, leveraging its rich native services, to respond to clients’ needs for agility to respond to new business opportunities;
- Assess and recommend the best of breed AWS technology solutions;
- Help further develop our people, practice and assets to grow our business.
- Hands-on design and development background in AWS data and machine learning capabilities;
- Wider big data and ML experience;
- Experience with systems engineering and software development using continuous integration and delivery.
Set yourself apart:
- A Minimum 2 years hands-on experience in engineering or implementing solutions on AWS.
- A certification in at least one of the following AWS Certifications; AWS Solution Architect (Professional or Associate), AWS Data Analytics / Database / Machine Learning Specialty or AWS Developer Associate.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Federal - DevOps Architect
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - PI Sustainment Support Specialist
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - SAP HANA Basis Architect
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.