- Work for tier-1 clients across industry sectors - helping to define their cloud strategy
- Help design and deliver transformative cloud solutions - from migrating legacy applications onto AWS to building innovative, new cloud-native applications;
- Continue to learn and grow - we actively encourage and support continuous learning and certification on AWS;
- Serve as an AWS evangelist, educating customers on the value AWS can bring to transform their business.
- Create business cases for technology and organisational transformation to enable migration to or utilisation of AWS and hybrid cloud;
- Assess and recommend best of breed AWS technology solutions;
- Develop high quality architecture blueprints, estimates and implementation plans, and then support wider teams through delivery;
- Lead the implementation of AWS platform architectures, including account and network structure, deployment orchestration and automation, and security best practices;
- Design and deploy enterprise-wide dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, secure and reliable applications on AWS full-stack.
- Hands-on design and development background on the AWS platform, across any of the services offered;
- Experience with systems engineering and software development using continuous integration and delivery.
Set yourself apart:
- A Minimum 2 years hands-on experience in engineering or implementing solutions on AWS;
- A certification in at least one of the following AWS Certifications; AWS Solution Architect (Professional or Associate), AWS DevOps, AWS Developer or AWS SysOps.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
USA NY - New York
Commerce Tech Lead (Headless/MACH Commerce)
USA TX - Dallas
Customer Data Platforms Architect
USA IL - Chicago
Enterprise Architecture Sr. Manager
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.