Digital Identity Security Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £50,000+ (depending on experience)
(Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels: Associate Manager)
Please Note: Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory BPSS and SC security clearance which requires 5 years continuous UK address history at the point of application.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Our Advanced Technology Centre is a thriving technology and innovation hub from where we deliver high quality services to a number of private and public sector clients. The Digital Identity offering provides scalable identity and access management (IAM) systems that can be implemented in hours. Our innovative IAM models are offered as-a-Service and span cloud, mobile and IoT endpoints.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- How to provide solutions to real world problems across a variety of industries.
- How to help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
- How best to develop your skills and hone your talents within an innovative technology environment
As a Digital Identity Engineer, you will:
- Engineer identity and access management technology and integrate digital identity solutions to solve industry problems
- Work within a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients
- Work with and often managing a multi-shore delivery team to provide cost-effective consulting services
- Customise Accenture's knowledge assets to support designs that are appropriate for each client
- Design pragmatic but effective cyber security defences for our clients