- How to provide solutions to real world problems across a variety of industries.
- How to help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
- How best to develop your skills and hone your talents within an innovative technology environment
As a Technical Lead, you will:
- Work with a Product Owner, technical architects and a scrum team to translate user and business needs, patterns and guidelines into technical design for a scrum team to utilise whilst delivering features
- Contribute towards continually improving ways of working to deliver quality solutions, supporting you scrum team in following the ways of working such as Branching Strategy, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Testing
- Ensure non-functional requirements are designed for explicitly and tested thoroughly
- Experienced understanding business needs, working with technical architects to understand the patterns for different platforms and technical components within a solution and then defining the technical design for a business feature and supporting the development team in implementing it.
- Able to discuss a technical design with stakeholders with different degrees of technical knowledge and different interests in the solution.
- Experienced in the design and development of complex solutions across two or more of the following technologies: Custom Java Microservices, Kafka, Oracle DB, Apigee, IBM MQ/ACE/ITx
- Experienced in expressing technical designs in diagrams e.g. class diagrams
- Experienced supporting a development team in ensuring code quality, security, performance, resilience, recoverability and operability.
- Satisfactory BPSS and SC security clearance – which requires 5 years continuous UK address history at the point of application
Set yourself apart:
- Have worked in an agile environment.
- Have a good understanding of designing and implementing secure systems.
- Have experience in Financial Services systems
LocationsGlasgow,Manchester,Midlothian - Edinburgh,Newcastle
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Inclusion and Diversity
Our diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Training and Development
Take time away to learn and learn all the time in our regional learning hubs, connected classrooms, online courses and learning boards.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.