- How to provide solutions to real world problems across a variety of industries.
- How to help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
- How best to develop your skills and hone your talents within an innovative technology environment
As a Performance Test Engineer you will;
- Deep technology inquisitiveness - focusing on key details whilst appreciating their fit in, and impact to, the end to end architecture.
- A passion to deliver critical client system to an extremely high level of resiliency and operability.
- A thorough understanding of architectural components across complex, multi-tiered architectures.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- You will work as part of project teams, utilising agile and/or waterfall principles, successfully collaborating with various stakeholders across specialisms.
- Getting hands-on with leading edge technology solutions.
- Continuing a career based on Non-Functional disciplines including tooling and technologies, delivering industry leading solutions across all domains of Non-Functional Testing.
- Identifying issues and risks, escalating and providing mitigating actions.
- Leading preparation, execution or review of Non-Functional Testing.
- Demonstrating experience in result analysis and presentation of easy to read reports.
- Skilled in Performance Tooling such as JMeter, Neo Load, Rational Perf Tester or Workload Scheduler.
- Conversant in Analytics Tooling such as Splunk, Google Analytics, Grafana or Kibana.
Set yourself apart:
- Experience in managing teams and/or across multiple projects and/or geographical location
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidy, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Closing Date for Applications: 31/01/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Federal - SharePoint Designer
Posted 2 days ago
Sr. Java and React Developer
Posted 4 days ago
USA MD - Bethesda
Federal - Power BI Configuration Support
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.