- Support the research design to answer research questions that are relevant to c-level decision makers, demonstrating originality in framing of research ideas and approaches.
- Conduct, document and summarize secondary research.
- Prepare background materials for interviews, surveys and workshops and analyze outputs.
- Assemble data from multiple sources, and conduct high-quality analysis.
- Draft research findings.
- Write case studies.
- Develop own “brand” as a highly skilled researcher on trends analysis and futures thinking.
- Support the adoption of advanced research techniques.
- Create high-quality powerpoint slides and briefing material for speeches and presentations by Accenture leadership, as well as for clients and external conferences.
- Contribute to the writing of research reports and articles for external publication.
- Present findings of your work internally and be ready to answer specific questions
- Demonstrate ability to conduct advanced primary and secondary research, using both quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Proficiency in data analysis techniques and familiarity with statistical techniques such as multivariate regression and correlation analysis. Familiarity with R, Stata or Python would be an advantage although not a requirement, as would familiarity with data visualization tools
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize fragmented information from multiple sources into a coherent summary, and to develop structured communications
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Familiarity with key contemporary debates relating to global economic, geopolitical, technological and social trends and issues, and their impact on organizations
- Business experience, ideally within a business facing research department or strategy consultancy.
Closing Date for Applications 30/09/2020
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.