Role: Digital Finance Transformation Manager
Salary: £75,000- £82,000 depending on skills & experience
Travel: Up to 100%
Welcome to Accenture, one of the world's leading providers of consultancy services where innovation and high performance is delivered. We are leading the way in helping our clients harness the power of digital to transform the finance function and its role within our clients.
At Accenture we are seeking professionals who want to make a real difference and have the passion and experience to bring digital technologies and new operating models to our clients and help them achieve results. As part of the 6,000+ Accenture Consulting professionals in our global community, you will join the Digital Finance team where we play a central role in working with some of the world’s most dynamic global companies, responsible for helping CFOs address some of the top challenges faced today.
As a Digital Finance Transformation Manager, you will:
- Lead project teams engaged in the successful delivery of a wide range of Digital Finance initiatives aligning finance with business strategy.
- Develop Digital Finance strategies by assessing a client’s business challenges/needs/gaps, diagnosing the root problems and recommending an approach.
- Create strategies and blueprints that define end-to-end finance processes (e.g., Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report) and harness the power of robotic process automation, machine learning, and/or artificial intelligence to accelerate transaction processing.
- Partner with client and Accenture project team to blueprint and design end-to-end Cloud ERP and Enterprise Value business solutions.
- Participate in and lead all aspects of the proposal development process.
- Excel in a client facing environment with delivery and functional skills. Able to approach Finance & Accounting complexities in an informed, structured and innovative way.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate an understanding in one or more of the key areas within Finance and Accounting:
Finance Function – strong understanding of the end to end Finance Processes and Financial Reporting functions:
o Record to Report, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay
o FP&A Reporting & Risk and Treasury Reporting
o General Ledger Standardisation, Architecture and Strategy
o Chart of Accounts re-design
Finance Systems: Strong knowledge of finance management systems and technical ERP environments- experience in implementing ERP cloud solutions (S4Hana, Oracle Cloud Financials); experience with other Finance technologies such as Blackline, Anaplan, Analytic Tools, etc.
Fluency in Finance – ability to evaluate and comprehend data and analytics reporting functions. Experience with platforms such as Tableau, Power BI and QlikView is valued.
Intelligent Automation – experience and ability to understand core finance capabilities and challenges that relate to AI, Robotics, Blockchain and other areas within Digital Finance.
What experience will you have:
- Collaborative with strong stakeholder management skills and ability to build continuing relationships with our clients
- Communicating and influencing at a senior management level, including strong presentation and ‘story telling’ skills
- Proven track record of successful project/programme delivery
- Good understanding of Finance and Procurement functions
- Professional Qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CFA) is preferable
- Knowledge of blockchain, big data, cognitive analytics, data analytics and AI and the impact on Finance applications.
You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice, allowing you to also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Closing date: 14th August 2020
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.