Job Title: CCure Application Engineer
Location: UK (remote working)
Salary: £48,000 to £52,000
The Security Operations Associate Manager will provide C-Cure Level 5 operational support at the global level and will also be responsible for special projects as needed. Being C-Cure expert this role will mainly focus on providing support, training and advice to all existing operators and other internal stakeholders within the department.
C-Cure Level 5 operator will be responsible for providing support to our CCure system, processes and operators globally. Produce reports and maintain the reporting tool in all available environments within the organization. Support other departments by providing information, training and advise where applicable.
- Define and a agree on consistent operational standards and processes for Ccure system across the globe.
- Coordinate and support day to day operations for L4 and L1-3 (responding to local issues/questions).
- Update and maintain documentation and materials for Level 4 CCure operators to reflect updates to C-Cure system, support and train them, as needed (in addition to new on-line training modules and job aids).
- Development and management of C-Cure community including Q&A’s, on-going training, operational changes and development.
- Ensure oversight and compliance of local C-Cure operations. Ensure regular tasks and maintenance are carried out:
- Consultation with App Engineer
- SOA Team (regular tasks)
- Manage exceptions to system processes.
- Testing of updates to C-Cure platform: testing of patches/changes to the system.
- Regular monitoring and clean-up of the system.
- Advise Change Board as it relates to the operational side of CCure support.
- BIRS technical report authoring. Create customized “BIRS” reports, required for each region/country and providing different data as requested by local stakeholders
- Reporting on additional data and statistics
Skills & Experience:
- 10 years of experience with Ccure
- SWH CCURE 9000 Level 2 certification or higher C-Cure security system advanced certification
- SQL Database Management
- Technologically savvy with strong analytical skills
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to get results through formal channels and informal networking
- Project management and planning
- Oversee teams of system design, implementation and support
- Security certification
- Knowledge of CCTV Systems
- An understanding of Enterprise IT Systems
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom London
Programme & Project Management Specialist
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
United Kingdom London
Business Process Delivery
Posted 11 days ago
MBA Senior Strategy Consultant
Posted 18 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.