Our team of creative and passionate individuals are responsible for creating user-centred designs for digital products and services. You’ll learn to engage users in new and exciting ways, work on projects that broaden your knowledge, and be exposed to countless opportunities to enhance your skills.
As a UX Designer you’ll advocate for the needs of the user, and design products and services for millions of users with a variety of needs and abilities.
We’d like to work with you if:
- You are interested in using information architecture, wireframes, user flows and usability testing to define the user interface.
- You can manage stakeholders, work well with other teams, and run design workshops.
- You understand the pain points, problems and needs of both the user and the business and can find the balance between them.
- You are interested in being part of user research sessions where you’ll test and validate your design ideas and prototypes.
- You are confident reporting on areas of improvement using analytics and design rationale.
- You have experience in creating customer journey maps, user flows and personas.
- You are comfortable developing wireframes and prototypes.
- You are confident using tools like Sketch, Invision, Axure and the Adobe Suite or other wireframing and prototyping tools.
- You have a strong portfolio to showcase your experience.
- You hold relevant industry standard qualifications.
- You have experience in managing teams and/or across multiple projects.
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge.
Closing Date for Applications 31/05/2020
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.