- Experienced within a Technical Architecture or a Lead Developer role.
- Experienced understanding the business needs, user needs and good software architecture principles. Experienced working with business analysts, SMEs and developers to collaboratively design solutions. Able to discuss the solution blueprint with stakeholders with different degrees of technical knowledge and different interests in the solution.
- Experienced in the design and delivery of complex solutions across a range of problem spaces and can demonstrate this.
- Continually identifying new technologies and approaches and forming opinions on where and when they could be applied.
- Experienced as a subject matter expert in one or more tools, technologies or industries able to identify requirements and translate into actionable design documentation.
- Understand key software and integration design patterns.
- Have experience of at least one large-scale Cloud provider and can clearly articulate the use cases for the Cloud.
- Great at documenting your solutions in a way that the varied audience can understand (e.g. smart diagramming).
- Have worked in an agile environment.
- Have a good understanding of designing and implementing secure systems.
- Have experience in Financial Services systems
Experienced with one or more of the following;
Apigee, API Management, API creation and control, API Gateway, OpenShift, Docker, Java, Microservices, Spring Framework, Kafka, Oracle, Oracle Golden Gate, Security Architecture Principles
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.