Role: Salesforce Developers
Travel: Possibility for travel to client sites throughout the UK
Salary: We have roles available across a range of Accenture career levels including Analyst, Senior Analyst, Specialist and Associate Manager levels. Salary: £26,000 to £60,000+ (depending on skills and experience)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Working with Accenture Cloud First to offer transformational and differentiated cloud services to our clients across leading and emerging application platforms – in particular Salesforce, Workday, Google, and Pega
- Experience with Tquila, the leading Salesforce boutique consulting company in the UK, and Cloud Sherpas, a global leader in cloud advisory and technology services specializing in Salesforce, Google for Work and ServiceNow, which are being integrated into the Cloud First Application Team in the UK after being acquired by Accenture in 2015
- Working with clients to capture business requirements, design “to be processes”, configure, customise and test “software as a service” solutions, design and implement integration to existing systems and manage business adoption and deployment activities
- Using your functional or technical expertise to form part of delivery team, designing and implementing software-as-a-service solutions.
- A central role in the delivery team throughout the entire lifecycle, using both agile and waterfall delivery and experience in getting the best from the platform
We’d like to work with you if…
- You have, or are working towards, a certification in Salesforce platform.
- You have experience of Apex and Visualforce.
- You're comfortable working with both waterfall and agile methodologies and have exposure across the full delivery lifecycle
Not required but it would be awesome if…
- You have good experience and deep functional or technical expertise in applications on the Salesforce platform
Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory BPSS
Closing Date for Applications 31/05/2020
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.