Role: Finance Transformation Consultant - Products Industry
Mobility: up to 100%
CFO & Enterprise Value Management
Welcome to Accenture, one of the world's leading providers of management consultancy services where high performance is a minimum requirement not just an ideal. Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. As our clients span across all industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
Our Finance Transformation and Global Business Services (GBS) capabilities enables our clients to drive benefits beyond cost reduction, by building agile organisations which deliver human-centred services and embrace digital capabilities to aid corporate decision-making.
As a CFO& Enterprise Value consultant you will be responsible for:
- Building strong client relationships
- Develop and communicate alternative options and associated benefits to our clients around governance, people, process and technology – all while demonstrating your deep Finance understanding
- Leading small teams, often working with colleagues across the globe
- Support the development of the CFO & Enterprise Value community, assets and tools and Accenture eminence in the CFO space.
As a CFO& Enterprise Value consultant you will have experience in two or more of the following:
- Define the strategy / operating model of a Global Business Services (GBS) organisation, including detail design of more than one of the following elements: governance, location selection, service catalogue, performance management, interaction model, organisation design and sizing.
- Planning and implementation of GBS organisation, including transition of service delivery
- Designing / managing implementation of Business Process Management capabilities for Finance - Process Strategy & Governance, Process Design (including process split between retained and GBS), Process Monitoring (KPI Design / Reporting) Process Transformation (through systems) and Continuous Improvement
- Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design experience
- Manage medium to large-sized teams and work efforts at a client, coaching the team members on an individual basis
You will be part of the ‘Products’ practice which provides consulting services to the following industries: Consumer Goods & Services, Retail, Automotive & Industrial or Pharma & Life Sciences.
What other qualifications or skills do I need?
The most important thing for us is that you display the right attitude. We would like you to actively contribute to our community and clients as practitioners, think logically, solve problems and engage others. As well as the above, you should have skills and expertise in the following areas:
- Good understanding of operating model design
- Experience in assessment, design and deployment of optimised Finance functions,
- Professional Finance or Accounting Qualification (e.g. ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with 1st time passes desirable
- A good team worker with excellent client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Well-developed analytical skills and ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesise large amounts of information
- An awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- Strong problem-solving, statistical and analytical skills
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when required
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant(s) be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.