- Helping design the overall product lifecycle to capture value from the product and data it generates
- Advisory around Digital Twin and Digital Thread initiatives
- Advising on optimization of data governance, collection and analysis to create a feedback loop to product development
- Supporting optimization / re-design of an organization’s key performance indicators around PLM
- Applying data and analytics experience and best practices
- Helping understand how to apply Digital Thread and bring learning and insights from each stage of the product lifecycle, for example learning from Manufacturing what could be done differently in Engineering
- Advising on introduction of scaled agile, automation, AI and DevSecOps
- Supporting GTM (go to market) planning for Physical & Digital Products and Services
- Helping design and implement effective product development which align spend with business results and are used in decision making
- Apply best practices to measure and optimize engineering team efficiency
- Support business case creation and KPI/performance management
- Helping define the relationships between business objectives, levers/drivers and specific KPIs that be used to measure progress
- Working in teams that are delivering client centric consulting programs
- Helping to define improvement roadmaps and solutions
- Taking a leading role in the analysis and design of business processes
- Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients
- Managing and supporting the implementation of digital solutions across multiple technologies
- Advising organizations on how to pivot their businesses in areas such as Change Management, Process Design, Systems Implementation, Data Management, Value Measurement and Governance
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to existing and new clients
- Developing your deep skills as a Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance
- Proven experience of Consulting in and/or delivering large scale PLM solutions
- Experience of PLM, Digital Thread and Twin concepts, specifically within the A&D industry
- Leveraging data and analytics to generate insights to drive process improvements
- Experience of implementing best practices across software product and platform engineering org design
- Experience of creating a product strategy, GTM and success measurement
- Scoping and delivering business and technology innovation services
- Application of design thinking as an approach to solving client problems
- In-depth understanding of the Engineering and/or Manufacturing functions including the operating models, KPIs, processes, and capabilities that enable success
- A passion for technology trends e.g. Internet of Things, Mobility, Cloud Integration, Analytics
- We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
- You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. You will have flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- You’ll have a competitive rewards package linked to fast-paced progression.
- You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.