Job Title: Associate Marketing Manager - Financial Services
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience + excellent benefits
The Accenture Financial Services (FS) operating group serves clients in banking, insurance and capital markets. FS is a highly dynamic industry, set to experience continuing disruption and change. Our goal is to be at the heart of this change, supporting our clients and creating value for the industry.
The FS UKI Associate Marketing Manager will advocate for the client experience locally and build industry differentiation in the UKI market by overseeing marketing initiatives targeting the FS UKI Client Account Portfolio. This role has responsibility for executing global Financial Services industry campaigns locally plus agreed Account-Based Marketing; curating and managing the client experience for our portfolio of financial institutions in the UK & Ireland.
A majority of marketing campaigns reaching FS UKI clients will be globally generated and locally adapted. However, there will also be a need to channel local, cross-industry UK & Ireland campaigns to the FS market and, in a few cases, to generate UK and FS-specific content.
This role will report directly into the Financial Services Marketing Lead, UKI and will be part of the wider Client Service Group (CSG) marketing team. They will work closely with colleagues in the Campaign Management, Event Management, Creative Services, Media and Research teams among others. In this fast-paced role, they will utilise their strong project management and stakeholder management skills and the ability to manage competing priorities.
Whilst there is no ‘typical’ day at Accenture, the successful candidate can expect to spend time:
- Adapting and leveraging central campaigns to great effect in the UKI FS market, curating compelling client experiences.
- Working with Client Account Leads and other Managing Directors (MDs) to assess the needs and appetites of their clients, designing targeting programmes to leverage available campaigns and content to good effect.
- Working with colleagues in central Industry and Practice marketing teams to help develop content that is suitable for the UKI market, or adapting central content for local use if appropriate.
- Bringing to life available or upcoming content and events for UKI FS MDs through timely and inspiring communications.
- In exceptional cases, developing local campaigns where a pressing need is not met by central initiatives.
Preferred skills & experience:
- Professional services and/or B2B Marketing experience required
- Strong organisational and project management skills, with ability to simultaneously manage multiple, complex projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Proven track record in stakeholder management
- Experience with CRM systems
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop and apply creative solutions to complex issues
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- A team player, able to collaborate and communicate with other marketing professionals in our extended marketing team around the world.
- Professional attitude and service orientation.
- Financial Services (Banking, Insurance or Capital Markets) experience preferred
- Strong experience in marketing, business development and/or marketing communications roles
- Professional Services, Financial Services or business-to-business marketing experience is preferable
- Attention to detail, strong client relationship and database management
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar sales/marketing/CRM systems.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
What’s in it for you?
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.