· Leading HR Consulting projects to define end to end Talent Acquisition solutions such as strategy, operating model, EVP, process transformation and technology enablers.
· Challenging our clients to think differently in how HR can support the workforce of the future and agile enterprise.
· Playing a lead solution architect for Talent Acquisition programmes across planning, scoping, resourcing, innovation and commercials.
· Driving growth of the HR consulting practice through innovation, capability growth, thought leadership, and market eminence specifically for Talent Acquisition.
· Play a leadership role in the sales process from pre- sales, sales origination and business development and build solid relationships with industry leadership.
· Take a lead role in creating market relevant Talent Acquisitions points of views, blogs and offerings to create market eminence for Accenture’s HR consulting and overall T&O.
· Delivering with consistency and excellence for our clients.
· Proven track record in delivering talent strategy / recruitment strategy, process design, EVP, sourcing, assessment, selection and other key stages in the TA process and how to re-imagine the process to transform candidate and hiring manager experience enabled by digital enablers.
· A passion for Innovation and Technology trends, understanding the TA ecosystem and how leading-edge technologies and data can support the employee/ colleague experiences such as gamification, IVR and candidate AI.
· Strong consulting acumen by demonstrating excellent communication, facilitation and data analysis skills to influence others.
· Demonstrating experience with working with one or more of the main Cloud HR solutions (e.g. Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle) or best of breed HR solutions to deliver Talent Acquisition solutions.
· Understanding, and preferably experience in driving process optimisation, efficiencies and productivity using Robotics, Automation, IoT and Artificial Intelligence in the TA context.
What working at Accenture offers you:
You will receive comprehensive formal and informal training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development, which helps you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Also, you will be provided a platform to hone your skills and expertise in your area of specialisation to progress your career.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependants.
Closing date: 31.03.2020
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.