What will the role involve?
- Support programs across multiple teams from different parts of the business
- Work with virtual teams to support the delivery of project goals
- Support the creation of change communication plans, emails, portal articles and other communication materials
- Support change networks and the organisation of meetings and materials for meetings
- Track and maintain actions logs, project change mail boxes and responses and any other forms of communication from project impacted audiences
- Ensure the project lead is always clear on any risks or issues so they can support resolution
- Ensure all deliverables are to the highest quality and that any lessons learnt are captured and shared with the project manager
- Work with the analytics team to understand any data required to run the project
- Support the definition and creation of any new reporting required to run the project, track business cases or to sustain any outcomes
- Understand data limitations and be clear in how you can and cannot use it, via conversations with the analytics team
- Have an inquiring mind and question things where they do not seem right or you do not fully understand them
- Manage UKI Smart Spending portal site, working with subject matter experts across various areas of the business to ensure site content is relevant and up-to-date for UKI employees
- Provide administrative support to Strategic Programs and Data Insights team, including meeting coordination, room bookings, GDPR coordination and budget/forecasting
- An eye for detail
- Excellent organisation skills
- An ability to work in a fast paced and agile environment
- Poven ability to work with stakeholders from different areas of the business
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.