- Review all requests for new videoconference systems to ensure the room and system are appropriate for customer requirements and to provide recommendations on positioning of components.
- Provide AV and videoconference design expertise to local teams who are planning to incorporate complex videoconference and other presentation and collaboration technologies integrated with control systems in a corporate environment.
- Review work of third party audio/video install teams to ensure compliance with company standards.
- Define standard installation guidelines of AV equipment to meet company standards and specifications.
- Work with internal company teams to identify AV room requirements and solutions that adhere to company
- Review Bill of Materials for compliance with standards and ensure completeness of required components
- Analyzes and solves problems that are lower complexity and may be routine in nature, requiring varied
- responses depending on the situation.
- Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interactions with non-management levels at the client and/or within Accenture.
- Receives minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
- Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team.
- Understand how in-room AV equipment interfaces with videoconferencing codecs
- Deep knowledge of industry standard audio video components and installation practices
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.