Role: Accenture DayNine – Workday Financials Consultant
Location: London, Manchester or Edinburgh
Travel: 60 – 80%
Salary: £35,000 - £90,000 + Benefits
We have roles available across the following Accenture career levels: Consultant, Associate Manager & Manager
Ready to innovate at the forefront of Workday?
As a member of one of the world’s largest Workday-certified teams, you’ll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. You’ll deliver HR and financial management solutions that help organisations realise the Workday promise of integrated, cloud-based capabilities that put them on the fast track to a better way to work.
Grow your career with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global community with deep industry expertise that help to solve clients’ biggest challenges.
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture DayNine Workday team, where you’ll:
- Assess, strategise and manage Workday deployments for organisations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organisations.
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organisations optimise their HR and Finance functions and enhance their employees’ experiences.
- Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday, collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
Workday Implementation Project Delivery responsibilities
- Conduct working sessions with clients to gather, understand, and analyse business requirements.
- Provide subject matter expertise on key business process decisions.
- Advise clients on industry standards for financials in order to provide suggestions to achieve clean configuration and streamlined processes.
- Design and implement requirements in the Workday Financials solution.
- Demonstrate configurations through the use of prototyping.
- Leverage prior financials-related Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience.
- Understand Workday’s Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements.
- Provide the Project Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status.
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices.
- Participate in update training and other events that help share one’s product skills with other consultants.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Prior consulting experience implementing Workday Financials or relevant on premise or cloud based financial platforms
- Thrive in a diverse, dynamic environment
- Think analytically and can effectively apply logic to solve problems.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, despite conflicting demands.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate across teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements.
- Strong desire to work with clients and provide exceptional client experiences. Deliver robust services to help organisations thrive in a digital world, with access to Accenture’s unrivalled breadth and depth of capabilities. Be yourself and thrive as you make a difference with the work you do every day, at one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2020
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Accenture is a leading global professional
services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in
strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched
experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all
business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery
network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help
clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their
stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works
and lives. Visit us at
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Public Sector Management Consultant - Pennsylvania
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
SAP Finance/Fixed Asset Consulting Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.