Role: Recruitment & Corporate Marketing Analytics Associate Manager
Salary - Up to £45,000 depending on experience + benefits
Contract: Full-Time, Permanent
The Accenture Marketing & Communications team is looking for a creative, highly-motivated, data-driven marketer with a proven ability to strategize, execute, and deliver high priority campaigns. This position will play an integral role in delivering an optimized client experience working with the Communications Lead and directly with the Marketing & Communications Lead.
You will be responsible for:
Executing analytics initiatives to generate actionable insights with a focus on Recruitment and Corporate Marketing. This includes measuring and optimizing for marketing channel effectiveness and business impact, analysing and synthesizing insights for key stakeholders as well as working cross-functionally to implement findings, educating teams on measurement strategy and reporting tools and identifying ways to enhance said tools on behalf of your Recruitment and Corporate Marketing colleagues.
· Support analytics initiatives for the Recruitment & Corporate Marketing teams
· Aggregate and analyse multi-channel data to develop actionable insights on talent engagement with marketing touchpoints to optimize marketing messages and channel strategy
· Inform and educate teams on M&C measurement strategy, KPIs and reporting tools as well as developing ways to evolve tools to meet their needs (where relevant)
· Connect digital cross-channel analytics with CRM/application related data to deliver closed-loop reporting around the end-to-end candidate journey
· Measure the impact of our Corporate Marketing initiatives in reaching and engaging our key audience segments of clients, employees and recruits
· Leverage audience segmentation, quantitative analysis and data mining to understand talent journey and develop relevant, personalized experiences
· Partner closely with relevant HR/Recruiting, CIO and Campaign Operations teams (where relevant) as part of a collaborative measurement process to understand data collection points and usage across different systems leveraged by these groups
· Strong experience within marketing analytics; B2B marketing / corporate communications analytics
· A detailed understanding with media monitoring and social listening tools such as Zignal and Sprinklr etc
· Specific experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn insights
· Demonstrable skills in consulting and partnering with stakeholders to uncover business questions and aligning analytics initiatives that deliver insights to inform data-driven decisions.
· Strong ability to mine large data sets to generate actionable insights
· Familiarity with social job boards/review sites and available data sets a plus
What Qualifications are we looking for?
· Bachelor/Master’s degree and or equivalent
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Detailed exposure working within marketing analytics; B2B or recruitment marketing analytics a plus
· Experience with driving high impact quantitative analysis leveraging Excel, data visualization or other tools. Ability to query/mine large data sets, basic knowledge of SQL a plus
· Experience with marketing analytics including web, CRM, social media and job boards. Specific experience with Adobe, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn insights, Sprinklr, a plus.
· Familiarity with Taleo, Workday or Avature platforms an asset.
· Experience in collaborating with BI and Data Management teams on processes and architectures that support analytics needs
· Demonstrable skills in consulting and partnering with marketing stakeholders to uncover business questions and aligning analytics initiatives that deliver insights to inform data-driven decisions
What’s in it for you?
All our Corporate Functions professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.