- Design, Build and Implement Total Rewards processes, policies and programmes in alignment with Business and HR strategy, specifically in respect of non-cash rewards. At present this covers insured benefits, private medical and associated health benefits, lifestyle benefits such as childcare vouchers, cycle to work
- Plan and coordinate the timely processing of all operational transactions related to benefits compensation
- Serve as subject matter expert, applying comprehensive knowledge of one or more HR processes and associated tools and maintain expert knowledge by researching best practices, monitoring legal developments, evaluating emerging trends, keeping appraised of technological advancements and conducting benchmark comparisons
- Recommend and manage significant enhancements to Total rewards systems, tools and processes, designing processes, procedures, systems requirements, reports, policies and other enabling tools necessary to effectively operationalize processes
- Exceptions management and employee assistance
- Act as a day-to-day compensation interface for HR and leadership/employees in assigned areas
- Supplier management
- Establish and build relationships with multiple internal/external customers and benefit suppliers
- Primary upward interaction is with team leads and HR Senior Managers. Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels within Accenture and significantly with external benefit suppliers.
- Monitor, review, provide feedback and input for improvement of total rewards programs, processes and policies
- Apply good understanding of local knowledge, best practices and nuances of process areas supported
- Escalate issues and risks in a timely and appropriate manner
- Establish self as a key contributor
- Increase client/customer or user satisfaction – in this case, Accenture UK/I employees
- Create re-usable solution, process or work product
Responsible for effective service delivery of total reward programs within United Kingdom and Ireland
Assist in training, education and communication of reward programmes
Contribute to a positive work environment
Build skills needed to execute current responsibilities
Meet challenging/key timelines
Maximise personal productivity
Meet deliverable requirements/specific targets
Act as a day-to-day Total Reward interface for HR in assigned areas
Liaise with local stakeholders on Total Reward
- Identifying and recommending market benchmarks
- Researching vendors and gathering information to identify recommended peer companies and selected surveys
- Use external and internal resources to build personal and team knowledge
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Graduate Degree (preferred in Human Resource Management)
- Human Resource/ Service Delivery Management certification preferred
- Strong numerical and analytical skills (analysis of complex and ambiguous data)
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience of working with vast levels of data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong influencing and relationship management skills
- Facilitation/coaching skills
- Conflict management and negotiation skills
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing date 25/09/2019
Accenture reserve the right to close the role prior to this date should the suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.