- Candidates passionate about building & running consumer-facing digital products to join our engineering team in Leeds
- The ability to bridge the gap between a product-led agile engineering team & project-minded senior stakeholders or sponsors
- Significant experience articulating status, risks & issues to senior leadership & managing expectations of sponsors
- People with a passion for facilitation, finding ways to unblock tasks & enabling their team’s success
- An eye for data analysis & an appreciation of the importance of metrics in shaping decisions
- Prior experience operating as a Scrum Master, Business Analyst or Agile Coach as part of an agile team
- Sound knowledge of agile engineering methodologies, techniques & ceremonies
- Solid experience using work management tools to facilitate delivery & help indicate areas of continuous improvement
- Relevant certifications in recognised agile methodologies are a bonus
- Excellent written & verbal communicators who can bring people from diverse backgrounds together to form motivated, enthusiastic, self-organising engineering teams
- Relevant experience coaching, empowering & leading multiple scaled agile teams
- Work with a team of passionate & highly-motivated modern engineers, with a strong development culture nurtured on previous client engagements
- Work with exciting household brands like Channel 4, developing & shaping their products
- Help to shape Accenture in the local region & its growth story in Leeds
- Access to a comprehensive L&D platform which supports a wide range of internal & external training courses
- 25 days plus Bank Holidays & 3 days for charitable work of your choice, Private Healthcare and Gym Subsidies.
- Discounts with brands such as Amazon, Selfridges, Topshop and M&S
- Salary: £45,000 to £67,000 (depending on skills and experience)
- Travel: Up to 100% flexibility to travel
- Closing Date: 31/10/2019
- Other: Offers of employment subject to satisfactory BPSS clearance
Career Levels: We have roles available across a range of Accenture career levels including Specialist and Associate Manager/Manager Levels.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.