- Highly motivated, self-directed technologists with experience delivering consumer-facing digital platforms
- Individuals motivated by ‘getting stuck in’ to delivery as well as advocating and evangelising for effective ways of working
- Experience in assessing DevOps maturity and suggesting targeted improvements
- Good knowledge of API-driven, extensible, loosely coupled systems
- Good knowledge relating to automation, security, stability and scalability in cloud environments
- People who deeply care about the products they build; including post-live
- Deep interest in building new skills and helping others to improve on theirs
- Hands-on experience working with relevant example technologies such as:
- Jenkins, Bamboo, Terraform, Maven
- Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket
- AWS, Azure, GCP
- Docker, Kubernetes
- ECS, Fargate, Lambda, Step-Functions & State Machines, App Mesh
- AWS CDK
- Selenium, Cucumber
- AppDynamics, Sumo Logic, New Relic, Splunk
- Security technologies
- NGINX, Clojure, Node, Go
- Apigee, Amazon API Gateway
- Engineers with experience applying sound DevOps principles, architecting and building cloud-based CI/CD solutions
- Experience in delivering consumer facing platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to demystify complex technologies and infrastructure patterns
- Work with a team of passionate & highly-motivated modern engineers, with a strong development culture nurtured on previous client engagements
- Work with exciting household brands like Channel 4, developing & shaping their products
- Help to shape Accenture in the local region & its growth story in Leeds
- Access to a comprehensive L&D platform which supports a wide range of internal & external training courses
- 25 days plus Bank Holidays & 3 days for charitable work of your choice, Private Healthcare and Gym Subsidies.
- Discounts with brands such as Amazon, Selfridges, Topshop and M&S
- Salary: £25,000 to £50,000+ (depending on skills and experience)
- This specific role is Leeds based however, should you move on to an alternative project, you would be required to be 100% mobile
- Closing Date: 31/03/2020
- Other: Offers of employment subject to satisfactory BPSS clearance
Career Levels: We have roles available across a range of Accenture career levels including Analyst, Senior Analyst, Specialist and Associate Manager/Manager Levels.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Oracle HCM Cloud Time & Labor Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA NY - New York
Management Consulting Senior Manager – New York, NY
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.