Job Title: Digital Social Lead / Manager
Salary - up to £ 66,000 depending on experience + excellent benefits
We are… Accenture’s social media team: One team of social media experts, with specialists located around the world part of our global brand team. We have a social-first mindset and bring best-in-class expertise to Accenture’s social media activity by leading with creativity, innovation and social-by-design experiences. We’re a fully integrated partner across all aspects of social media—whether strategizing, listening, engaging, creating, publishing, analyzing or activating our people. And we do all this while having fun—collaborating, connecting and pushing ourselves creatively across every area of the social space.
You are… a social expert with experience across social media’s various components, from strategy to content to listening. You have a strong understanding of and interest in the Digital social landscape (inclusive of our Accenture Interactive group)—especially the B2B space— and are someone who “walks the walk” when it comes to using social media, understanding the differences between LinkedIn vs Facebook vs Instagram and how to use each platform most effectively. You approach social with a strategic, not just tactical, mindset—but also know that a great strategy needs excellent execution to succeed. You have a knack for content, from crafting copy to recognizing good design, and understand that community management means listening, engaging, analyzing and optimizing—not just publishing. You’re creative, self-motivated and excited to help push our social efforts to the forefront of the industry.
The role… is focused on building a best-in-class social presence for Accenture’s global Digital business that can engage clients, recruits and employees. While focused on this area of Accenture’s practice, you’ll report into one global team of social experts representing different parts of the company—as well as teams such as Advertising and Data & Analytics—to partner on initiatives, share content and learnings, and facilitate other collaborative efforts that drive us all forward. You will collaborate with the broader marketing teams for Digital, while being the “expert in the room” on the most effective way to use social to support the country’s priority agenda. Set the strategic and operational approach for day-to-day social channel management, content creation, listening/engagement and events activation.
The work… is rarely the same day to day, but centers on the need to:
- Develop and maintain best-in-class social presence for Accenture Digital initiatives and priorities
- Oversee relevant Accenture Digital social channels and their content outputs on a day-to-day basis, including listening, engagement and publishing, and partner with other channel owners to incorporate local efforts across the larger landscape
- Work in real-time with global advertising/social leads on adapting and translating global social media campaigns to Digital’s markets in the most compelling and effective way
- Spearhead social components of all Accenture Digital marketing campaigns and event activations, including social strategy, content, social-by-design experiences and execution
- Drive strategy and support to help evolve and enhance Accenture Digital leadership and employee activation on social
- Actively integrate with social colleagues and extended teammates across all areas of Accenture M&C, collaborating on initiatives and sharing learnings, insights and ideas
- Marketing & communications experience, with a substantial part spent focused on social media
- Strong understanding of both social strategy and execution for campaigns, events and real-time activations
- Experience overseeing content creation and the understanding of what makes effective content—and what doesn’t
- Strong community management know-how, including listening and engagement
- A keen interest in the Digital social media landscape
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.