Act as project lead for all work being sent in to Accenture Creative. As the project lead, the account manager will know the project, understand the brief, and ensure that we deliver creative excellence - on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Manage the relationship with internal marketing clients and all stakeholders
- Work with Agency Operations (within Delivery Excellence) to ensure resource availability and allocation for creative talent
- Develop a detailed project plan against creative brief, track progress, manage timelines, costs, changes in scope
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Maintain high standards and ensuring only the best work is released to the client
Priority skills requirements:
- Project Management
- People Management
- Leadership Presence
- Unique Role-Specific Qualifications:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skills in managing people, projects and resources
- Client servicing/agency experience
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to inspire the creative talent to give their best
- Confidence to work independently or in a group
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to keep a cool head and meet deadlines
- Problem solving skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Expert Microsoft suite knowledge and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in the design industry
What’s in it for you?
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.