Role: Marketing Reporting & Data Management Associate Manager
Salary - Up to £45,000 depending on experience + benefits
Contract: Full-Time, Permanent
The Accenture Marketing & Communications team is looking for a creative, highly-motivated, data-driven marketer with a proven ability to strategize, execute, and generate actionable insight from our vast data and reporting capabilities. This position will play an integral role in delivering an optimized client experience working with the Accenture Technology Team and Operation Marketing teams to deliver key insights for key stakeholders.
You will be responsible for:
Implementation and management of the marketing analytics data model, this includes data governance to ensure data quality and integrity, managing the KPI framework as well as related data dictionaries, and managing integration across multiple data sources. This role will also support marketing stakeholder education and training regarding measurement KPIs and existing BI tools
· Establish and manage data integration and reporting processes for Accenture Marketing & Communications
· Develop and maintain data model to drive BI tool development. This includes developing approach to map and join disparate data sources across web analytics, CRM, website CMS, social publishing platforms and more
· Ensure Marketing & Communications dashboard align to consistent measurement / KPI framework
· Develop and maintain data dictionary that includes definitions for metrics, fields and dimensions across systems
· Lead stakeholder education and training on data dictionary and BI tools, their use cases and data sources
· Manage data governance by acting as steward of data business rules, tagging and campaign execution processes to ensure optimal data collection and quality. This includes stakeholder training and documentation
· Work across Data & Analytics and marketing stakeholder groups to develop dashboard and BI tools
· Management of change control and team and stakeholder communications and training for D&A dashboards and reporting tools
· Partner with technology and development team to manage and automate data extraction from various data sources into central data lake
· Stay current with new developments in data management methods and technologies
· Significant data management and reporting experience
· Demonstrated competency in working with complex marketing data environments
· A proven track record in data management, recommend processes and data architecture to support analytics needs at scale
· Experience in leading the development and management of BI reporting tools
· Experience in applying systematic and rigorous analytics methods to improve data collection and quality processes
· Hands-on experience with BI analytics tools such as Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI etc. required
· Working knowledge of marketing analytics including: Adobe Analytics, Salesforce CRM, Social Publishing Platforms, data and reporting environments
· Advanced Microsoft Excel required, SQL experience desired
· Prior marketing analytics experience a plus
· ETL tool experience desired
· SQL experience desired
What Qualifications are we looking for?
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Analytics or equivalent degree
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
· Adept analytical skills with proven ability to dissect large amounts of data and turn it into actionable initiatives
· Excel at detailed-oriented, hands-on, and metrics-driven tasks
· Superior time management and communication skills
· Strong demonstrated excellence in communications
What’s in it for you?
All of our Corporate Functions professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.