Role: Marketing Technology & Operations Analytics Associate Manager
Salary - Up to £45,000 depending on experience + benefits
Contract: Full-Time, Permanent
The Accenture Marketing & Communications team is looking for a creative, highly-motivated, data-driven marketer with a proven ability to strategize, execute, and generate actionable insight from our vast data and reporting capabilities. This position will play an integral role in delivering an optimized client experience working with the Accenture Technology Team and Operation Marketing teams to deliver key insights for key stakeholders.
You will be responsible for:
Executing analysis to generate actionable insights for the Accenture Technology & Operations marketing teams. This includes measuring and optimizing for marketing channel effectiveness and business impact, analysing and synthesizing insights for key stakeholders, educating teams on measurement strategy and reporting tools and identifying ways to enhance said tools on behalf of your Technology & Operations marketing colleagues.
· Act as the analytics lead the Accenture Technology & Operations Marketing teams
· Leverage quantitative analysis to analyse and optimize the client journey and experience
· Connect digital, cross-channel analytics with CRM to deliver closed loop reporting including client opportunities and revenue impact.
· Measure the client journey across touch points to develop lifecycle marketing strategies.
· Aggregate and analyse multi-channel data to develop actionable insights on client engagement with marketing touchpoints to optimize marketing messages and channel strategy
· Drive and evangelize key performance indicators and success metrics to inform, measure and optimize client marketing strategy and execution
· Partner closely with Technology & Operations Marketing stakeholders and Campaign Operations teams to connect client insights strategy with business opportunities and sales execution.
· Inform and educate teams on M&C measurement strategy, KPIs and reporting tools as well as developing ways to evolve tools to meet their needs
· Significant analytics experience within B2B marketing analytics
· Experience with driving high impact quantitative analysis leveraging Excel, data visualization or other tools. Ability to query/mine large data sets, basic knowledge of SQL a plus
· Experience with marketing analytics including web, CRM and social media. Specific experience with Adobe, Salesforce, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn insights, a plus
· Experience in collaborating with BI and Data Management teams on processes and architectures that support analytics needs
· Demonstrable skills in consulting and partnering with marketing stakeholders to uncover business questions and aligning analytics initiatives that deliver insights to inform data-driven decisions
· Excellent communication, presentation, and critical thinking skills
· Ability to explain technical information to non-technical users
What Qualifications are we looking for?
· Bachelor’s Degree and or equivalent
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
· Adept analytical skills with proven ability to dissect large amounts of data and turn it into actionable initiatives
· Excel at detailed-oriented, hands-on, and metrics-driven tasks
· Superior time management and communication skills
· Strong demonstrated excellence in communications
What’s in it for you?
All of our Corporate Functions professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.