Role: Recruitment Specialist - Technology
- Partner with Talent Supply Chain, HR, Reward and the wider recruitment team to understand the full demand picture and put strategies into place to successfully fill the demand over the financial year
- Manage the full candidate experience for sizeable business groups whilst also partnering with stakeholders to ensure a strong relationship is built with senior recruitment sponsors
- Develop innovative and effective sourcing and candidate engagement strategies for your relevant stakeholders with the view of presenting this to your recruitment sponsors within the business
- Provide regular reporting and metrics to both recruitment and business leadership to articulate progress against demand and timelines for assigned recruitment drives
- Collate market research and provide insight to wider business stakeholders on talent pool sizing, competitor information and market challenges
- Drive Accenture’s Inclusion & Diversity agenda across recruitment strategies to ensure we as a business are hitting our targets throughout the financial year and continuing as market leader in this space
- Previous in-house recruitment experience preferred - within a professional services environment with a global reach and an understanding of recruiting into a matrixed organisation
- Proven experience within the Technology recruitment field, specifically hiring across one or more technology platform (Oracle, SAP, Salesforce, Workday).
- Experience managing a diverse group of senior stakeholders – often with conflicting interests – to provide solid recruitment solutions to talent plans
- An effective and influential communicator who is comfortable driving conversations with senior stakeholders around recruitment best practice (an expert advisor)
- Experience of recruiting volume campaigns alongside niche, targeted recruitment efforts utilising a range of sourcing strategies
- Collaborative team player – driving inclusion, seeking continuous improvement through day to day work and leading by example
- Commercially minded with a key focus on the business aims and proven negotiation skills in both dealing with candidates and external suppliers
- An awareness of the latest employment legislation and key issues surrounding immigration
- Solid experience of recruiting direct candidates from a range of different sources
- Experience of compiling reports using Microsoft Excel and with Taleo/Workday and Avature/Qlik preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 2 days ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.