Role: Technology Strategy Manager
Salary: £ 77,000 - 83,000 + benefits
Closing Date: 27/07/2019
Join Accenture Strategy and help develop strategies for leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Technology is the major disruptor of our age. Technology is changing competitive landscapes and creating new opportunities for almost every organization. This situation plays directly to Accenture's strengths. With Accenture Strategy, we have created what we believe is the strategy firm of the future. We are fantastically well positioned to help our clients address the strategic opportunities presented by technological change. It’s a very exciting place to be!
Our 8,000+ strong team of strategists combine deep business insight and tremendous technology understanding within the context of our client’s industry. There is no one player who can bring all of that together at the scale and with the degree of integration that we can.
- Interpreting the commercial mechanics of businesses and the role of technology in accelerating value realisation;
- Working with our clients to shape and execute business visions enabled by realistic roadmaps of capability development framed within well-defined governance Working with our clients to translate and leverage technology to maximise strategic impact articulated in structured enterprise architectures to help deliver tangible business outcomes;
- Working with our clients to translate and leverage technology to maximise strategic impact articulated in structured enterprise architectures to help deliver tangible business outcomes;
- Working with industry and business specialists to develop comprehensive technology strategies, including IT opportunity assessment, investment portfolio management, information strategy, sourcing strategy, enterprise architecture strategy and more;
- Analysing current issues and building a fact-based approach to developing and implementing client visions, road maps and governance to address today's business needs and support future growth;
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams to shape, propose, communicate and implement programs.
Your Experience - We’re looking for experience in one or more of the following areas:
- IT Strategy: Experience developing a deep understanding of business needs, defining their implications on current and future use of enterprise technology, and creating data-driven strategies;
- Experience in helping clients establish a vision, roadmap and governance;
- Experience in Enterprise Architecture tools such as Troux, Mega, Alfabet etc. Exposure to industry frameworks such as TOGAF;
- A good balance of technology and functional skills across core Technology Strategy disciplines i.e. enterprise architecture, functional decomposition, strategic analytics, CxO-1 stakeholder management and business casing;
- IT Operating Model: Experience shaping IT operating models which enable the IT organisation to deliver value in line with business strategies;
- Digital-focused experience of identifying and exploiting new value streams enabled by leading edge technologies.
- Proven consulting experience or relevant Technology Strategy background, with experience of strategy formulation.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 27/07/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.