Role Title: Microsoft Advisory Information & Data Architect
Level: Manager & Senior Manager
Salary: £71,000 - £119,000 + Benefits
Location: London with 100% flexibility to travel
Group: Accenture Microsoft Business Group
Who we are:
The Accenture Microsoft Business Group elevates a longstanding strategic alliance between Avanade, Accenture, and Microsoft by combining capabilities, global scale and joint solution development in an unparalleled way to help clients overcome disruption and lead transformation in their industry. Bringing together the largest team of Microsoft experts in the world, the Accenture Microsoft Business Group represents one of the most significant investments to date in building out the enterprise potential of Microsoft technology.
As part of the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, we are building a market-leading Advisory team to help some of the world’s largest and most well-known companies digitally transform their businesses with Microsoft. We’re looking for talented professionals ready to make big things happen, including helping clients migrate to Microsoft Azure, harness the power of data and artificial intelligence, optimize business processes with Microsoft Dynamics 365, and foster modern work and collaboration with Microsoft 365.
About your future role:
We are currently hiring for an Information & Data Architect to help us deliver data strategies for large transformational enterprise projects within our new Accenture Microsoft Business Group Advisory practice in the UK and Ireland. In this role, you’ll be responsible for leading the data strategy for hybrid cloud data platform technologies for our largest enterprise clients.
- Leading strategies for hybrid cloud data platform technologies by innovating and incubating Microsoft’s emerging technologies to real world repeatable customer solutions
- Identifying market solutions, gaps and best practices worldwide and developing a unified, modern portfolio of solutions
- Supporting and advising selling and engagement teams to follow a consistent data methodology, approach and technical strategy
- Acting as a data SME on projects with technical experience and knowledge of the Microsoft Azure AI and Data Platform including SQL Server, Azure SQL, DataBricks, CosmosDB, Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning, Cognitive Services, IOT and PowerBI across all solution scenarios and industries.
The successful candidate will have the following experience, skills & qualifications:
- A depth of experience in technology consulting
- Deep understanding of data architecture and data technologies (Microsoft preferred)
- Experience with at least one of the ML related technologies: SAS, SPSS, RevR, Azure ML, MapR, etc.
- A grounding in data preparation with industry standard tools such as R and Python and with Visualization tools such as SAP, QlikView, PowerBI, etc.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
We’re looking for candidates that also have these additional preferred skills and qualifications:
- Experience in advanced analytics, machine learning and complementary data platforms
- Working knowledge of emerging domains such as CNTK, TensorFlow, deep learning, and/or distributed analytics at the edge.
- Experience with programming languages – one or more: R, Java, Python, F#, C#
- Analytical tools, languages, or libraries, one or more: SAS, SPSS, R, Mahout, etc.
- Proven experience and leadership in operationalizing and continuous deployment workflow and methodology supporting the need to move systems into production and support
- Demonstrated track record of effective communication with technical and business leaders at all levels and across the organizations (business, products, sales, etc.) within large enterprises
- A positive, enthusiastic, and passionate attitude
- Fluency in multiple European languages
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2020
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.