Role Title: Microsoft Advisory Business Architect
Level: Manager & Senior Manager
Salary: £71,000 - £119,000 + Benefits
Location: London with 100% flexibility to travel
Group: Accenture Microsoft Business Group
Who we are:
The Accenture Microsoft Business Group elevates a longstanding strategic alliance between Avanade, Accenture, and Microsoft by combining capabilities, global scale and joint solution development in an unparalleled way to help clients overcome disruption and lead transformation in their industry. Bringing together the largest team of Microsoft experts in the world, the Accenture Microsoft Business Group represents one of the most significant investments to date in building out the enterprise potential of Microsoft technology.
As part of the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, we are building a market-leading Advisory team to help some of the world’s largest and most well-known companies digitally transform their businesses with Microsoft. We’re looking for talented professionals ready to make big things happen, including helping clients migrate to Microsoft Azure, harness the power of data and artificial intelligence, optimize business processes with Microsoft Dynamics 365, and foster modern work and collaboration with Microsoft 365.
About your future role:
As a Business Architect in the AMBG Advisory team, you’ll play a key role throughout our project engagement lifecycle. You’ll be responsible for developing the project roadmap, governance structure and business processes while aligning to business objectives and technology strategy.
- Building a business architecture strategy by scoping and defining requirements, business objectives, performing gap-analysis, and mapping business needs to technology solutions
- Providing expertise to support industry and platform-led solutions
- Developing and presenting supporting deliverables at all stages of the engagement lifecycle including sales cycle and delivery process
- Developing roadmap for project implementation
- Mapping functional requirements to Microsoft features and functionality
- Understand system requirements and identify product requirements for future enhancements.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile inconsistency and break down high-level information into details
- Working with Architects and platform experts to transform new requirements into Microsoft system design and implementation
- Building the brand of the Accenture Microsoft Business Group by drive the value proposition of a digital transformation strategy
- Demonstrating how our client’s vision becomes a reality when Avanade, Accenture and Microsoft technologies are brought together
The successful candidate will have the following experience, skills & qualifications:
- A depth of experience in Business Analysis or Business Architecture within a consulting environment
- A solid grounding in the Microsoft ecosystem & associated technologies
- A depth of experience working on large-scale implementations ideally within a specific industry but cross industry equally relevant.
- A solid grounding in large scale, multi-year business transformations programs.
- Clear ability in creating future state visions and identifying the roadmap to implement the vision.
- A depth of experience in leading solution architecture design (business architecture, process architecture, integration architecture, user experience, process improvement)
We’re looking for candidates that also have these additional preferred skills and qualifications:
- Experience in Design Thinking Methodologies
- Use of proven Business Architect methodologies
- Ability to adapt to dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Experience managing multi-shore projects
- Microsoft and other cloud platform certifications
- Very strong work ethic with a customer service focus (high intensity)
- Experience leading and mentoring teams of up to 30 people.
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships at all levels
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to build strong internal network/relationships within the eco-system
- Understanding of European culture
- A positive, enthusiastic, and passionate attitude
- Fluency in multiple European languages
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2020
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.