Role: Workday Payroll Consultant
Location: London, Manchester, Edinburgh
Salary: 40,000 - 70,000 + Benefits
Closing Date: 31/12/2019
Accenture career levels: Senior Analyst, Consultant, Associate Manager
As a member of one of the world’s largest Workday-certified teams, you’ll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. You’ll deliver HR and financial management solutions that help organisations realise the Workday promise of integrated, cloud-based capabilities that put them on the fast track to a better way to work.
Grow your career with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global community with deep industry expertise that help to solve clients’ biggest challenges.
· Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organisations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organisations.
· Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organisations optimise their HR and Finance functions and enhance their employees’ experiences.
· Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday, collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
· Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
- Lead or support the Payroll workstream on a Workday implementation project.
- Support the creation of workplans for large complex global engagements, owning risk, budget, resources, client relationship, etc.
- Researching and resolving day to day Workday UK Payroll issues
- Work with client to support the new requirements for Payroll in Workday
- Creating and updating Workday configurations based on requirement changes
- Provide support for regular and special payroll processes in Workday
- Provide support for post-payroll activities like posting, bank transfer and pay checks in Workday
- Provide support for Legal and regulatory reports in Workday
- Provide support for year-end reporting and other year-end activities in Workday
- Manage small on and off-shore functional teams
- Identify strategies, risks, and options, recommend approaches and mitigations to meet client/functional requirements
- Architect Workday HCM solutions to ensure that all work streams are cohesive and cross functional impacts are considered and mitigated
- Advise clients on industry standards and leading practices.
- Demonstrate design options through the use of prototyping.
- Understand and apply Workday and Accenture DayNine methodologies.
- Provide the Project Manager with status updates and keep them apprised of overall project status.
- Demonstrate strong client and stakeholder management to achieve project objectives
- Support innovation through the creation of new industry leading methods and assets
- Experience in European Payroll processing
- Workday European Payroll, Absence and/or Time Tracking experience
- Strong UK Payroll process knowledge
- Demonstrate knowledge of the HR function & processes
- Experience with Payroll software such as ADP GlobalView, (SAP), Ceridian, ADP eTime, PeopleSoft, Workday, Oracle or Ultimate
- Experience supporting the vendor selection process (client and supplier sides) including RFPs, RFIs, scoring and evaluating products and services
- Thrive in a diverse, fast paced environment.
- Think analytically and can effectively apply logic to solve problems.
- Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience with and desire to mentor junior staff
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, despite conflicting demands.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and team with others.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements.
Deliver robust services to help organisations thrive in a digital world, with access to Accenture’s unrivalled breadth and depth of capabilities. Be yourself and thrive as you make a difference with the work you do every day, at one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.