The UK Sponsorship and Hospitality team sits within the UK Local Reputation Team. The team is responsible for identifying and delivering programmes that go beyond a traditional sponsorship that offer a trusted partnership with organizations to promote and support the Accenture Brand. The Sponsorship Analyst role helps to support the creation and delivery of effective activation programmes for partnerships with British Triathlon and the National Theatre.
- Support sponsorship marketing manager in shaping and delivering sponsorship portfolio including British Triathlon (BTF) and National Theatre (NT)
- Working collaboratively alongside the wider sponsorship team, devise and deliver timely and creative campaigns that effectively meet our objectives
- Event planning, execution (and attendance when necessary) for both internal and external activities of varying size
- Helping to write and produce high quality external and internal communications for on and offline channels, promoting our sponsorships, campaigns and outputs
- Building a strong network with Client Service Group marketing leads to share opportunities and ensure maximum utilisation of sponsorship benefits
- Liaise with the Accenture media team to maximise exposure on key activation elements
- Known activation to be delivered:
- Help to deliver client events around National Theatre Innovation project and British Triathlon
- Support on working with the National Theatre and British Triathlon on the marketing and media of Innovation Project(s)
- Working closely with agencies and suppliers
- Monthly budget planning and reconciliation
- Reporting and evaluation of sponsorships, campaigns and activation
- Market research on competitor activity and new opportunities
Experience in marketing and/or marketing communications roles
- Experience in a hands-on marketing role, delivering campaigns and development marketing assets
- Great team player, enthusiastic and willing to get stuck in and learn
- Strong project management and organisational skills, with experience tracking, reporting and creating status updates
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to tailor based on audience
- Good interpersonal skills and stakeholder management skills
- Creative thinker who is willing to bring fresh ideas to the team
- Ability to deliver well-executed, high quality deliverables and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
SAP Commodity Pricing Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Federal - Data Scientist
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Financials Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.