- Growth: Responsible for Accenture’s Cities and Infrastructure Consulting portfolio globally by setting the strategy and direction for growth. This includes accountability for sales and revenue targets that you will report monthly to Public Service leadership.
- Offering development: Working with the global offering team to advance the “Cities and Infrastructure” offering. You will work with internal experts to test and iterate the offerings and link them with relevant capabilities and experiences. This includes overseeing the development of proofs of concept / innovative solutions and supporting sales collateral.
- Develop Local Go to Market Strategies: Working with our client account teams, partner ecosystem, industry teams and global offering teams to define the go to market strategy for priority regions. Staying ahead of the competition and at top of the industry and technology innovation.
- Ecosystem: Working with external third parties (public, private, academic and third sector) to assess partnership opportunities and manage partner relations.
- Market Maker: Identifying and engaging industry events/conferences for marketing opportunities. Creating point of views and developing original research.
- A track record demonstrating a solid understanding of the Cities and/or Infrastructure sectors including insights into key methodologies, approaches and market trends.
- Successful delivery of client projects which address complex challenges and deliver detailed solutions.
- Sales and origination experience, bringing an ability to understand how our offerings and services provide value.
- Demonstrable interest in the use of digital and technology solutions within the Cities and/or Infrastructure context.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, by synthesising large amounts of information.
- Strong communication skills with good understanding of how to navigate in different cultural settings and adjusting for social styles/audiences.
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
- Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop providing opportunities for others to grow.
- Financial accountability for a sales and revenue portfolio.
- Experience of delivering client work on a global basis.
- Additional language skills.
- Knowledge of Design Thinking methodologies.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Business Transformation Advisor - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Mobile and Web Apps Developer Consultant (ALL LOCATIONS)
Business & Technology Integration
Global Travel, Aviation Consulting Manager 2
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.