Role: Products/Retail Talent & Organisation - Change Management Consultant
Salary range: £50,000 - £65,000
Travel: Up to 100%
Closing Date: 31/08/2019
Products Talent and Organisation (T&O) is a global practice and is the area of Accenture Consulting dedicated to developing and delivering market leading change management and workforce and HR solutions for our clients. We are looking for enthusiastic professionals to expand our capabilities in T&O Consulting and share our passion for business transformation, people development, innovative HR and change management.
As a Change Consultant, you’ll often be:
- Help design and implement business changes that drive industry-specific, function and digital operating model transformation.
- Leading teams in client focused consulting programs engaging with key client stakeholders
- Supporting requirements gathering, scoping and undertaking change impact analysis work on complex programmes
- Supporting the team and leading workstreams in large scale technology projects for retail / products clients
- Owning and supporting the development of deployment and adoption plans and ensuring the successful handover of the transformation into business as usual
- Identifying communication and training needs and developing appropriate materials
- Participating in business development opportunities to further grow client opportunities
- Contributing to the development of thought leadership and future T&O strategy (e.g. Future Workforce)
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to new and existing clients
- Developing your deep skills as a Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance
The most important thing for us is that you display the right attitude. We would like you to actively contribute to our community and clients as practitioners, who can think logically, solve problems and engage others. We want you to be driven to develop yourself and others, as well as having a ‘big picture’ understanding of one or more of our focus industries (Retail, Consumer Goods, Industrial and Automotive, Travel and Life Sciences).
As well as the above, you should have expertise in the following areas:
- Previous experience working a consulting environment
- Experience leading agile change related to complex transformation programmes
- A solid understanding of agile change management processes, principles, tools and methodologies
- Experience working in change projects relating to organisation design, Operating Model and ZBO is desirable
- Experience working with retails or consumer good clients
- Referencing data driven analytics to drive insight-led transformation activities
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and active listening skills
- Establishing and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships, whilst being able to influence others at various levels within an organisation in moving towards a common vision or goal
- Flexible, adaptable and resilient at working in ambiguous and changing client environments
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
- An accredited change management qualification is desirable
Our Commitment to you
- We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards, including fast-paced career progression
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependants.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant(s) be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Contract Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 2 days ago
Infor/Lawson Global HR Consultant (H&PS)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA CO - Denver
.net C# Developer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.