Role: Cloud Solution Architect
Salary: £90,000 - £110,000
Role ID: 00712950
The Cloud & Infrastructure Services Lead Solution Architect is responsible for designing the end-to-end solution of Accenture’s large transformational managed service contracts for cloud as part of the sales process. This includes defining the service scope, service level agreements, tools and automation solution, the delivery structure, governance and locations, partner services (such as data centre and public cloud, or field support). It also includes the service transition and transformation, while the transformation is supported by specialized architects who work side-by-side with the Cloud & Infrastructure Services Lead Solution Architect. The Service Spectrum includes cloud & data centre, security, workplace & service desk, network. The clear focus is on transformational deals moving a client to public cloud services and including substantial services in the application space that will be integrated with the cloud & infrastructure solution.
· Own the solution for all infrastructure components with focus on public cloud on major Accenture outsourcing business opportunities with infrastructure component
· Architect a compelling and competitive infrastructure solution with focus on public cloud which demonstrate significant and quantifiable value to the client
· Leverage Accenture assets and third-party relationships in architecting solutions
· Lead the infrastructure solution planning teams for large, complex deals including multiple solution architects, subject matter experts, transition and transformation experts
· Work alongside Sales Support to manage the senior client buyer and solution owner (e.g. CFO, CIO) and selling the solution
· Bring operational experience to bear to ensure solution is deliverable at acceptable risk to Accenture
· Develop and negotiate contract content to ensure the infrastructure solution is contracted to deliver client and Accenture value
· Build strong links with and working collaboratively with Accenture groups to ensure holistic solutions, transition and delivery
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Proven track record (wins) in defining and selling cloud centric infrastructure managed services solutions
· Robust Public Cloud services understanding, ideally key public cloud provider certifications
· Experience in complex solution team management
· Experience in architecting significant infrastructure solutions
· Experience in IT infrastructure products and offerings including:
· Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google)
· Operational Tooling, Automation, Analytics
· Service Management & ITIL
· Service Desk
· End User Workplace Services
· Data Centre and Private/Hybrid Operations
· Excellent customer relationship management skills at the executive level
· Extensive customer service management skills
· Good people management skills
What’s in it for you?
Comprehensive training covering business insight, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of training programs at every level to help you build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 30/06/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.