Role: Technology Advisory Consultant
Salary: Upto £65,000 plus bonus & benefits
Mobility: up to 100%
Closing date: 31.08.19
Make delivering truly innovative work part of an extraordinary career – join Accenture Consulting and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. Coupled with this, we will provide you with an unparalleled opportunity to grow through the sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and through the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value.
In Accenture Consulting, we focus on helping clients achieve profitable growth and solve their most pressing challenges. We bring unmatched industry knowledge, client experience, strategic alliances, proprietary assets and subject matter experts to solve our client’s hardest questions and deliver upon their strategic objectives. We do this by operating at the intersection of strategy, technology, digital and operations. As the primary owners of client relationships, we take the best of Accenture’s five businesses to our clients.
As part of Accenture Consulting, you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to advise clients on transforming their businesses by using powerful new technologies.
The connected Digital world is creating unprecedented opportunities for almost every organisation, changing every aspect of their business, from how they interact with customers to how they operate & secure their networks and assets. Accenture helps IT and Business leaders transform and operate intelligent infrastructures that harness the power of these emerging technologies while getting the most out of their legacy environments to enable the digital business, drive high performance and minimise risk. We are currently seeking experienced Technology Advisory Practitioners to join the Resources Client Service Group, which is responsible for managing client relationships and providing industry insight and experience across the Energy, Utilities, Chemicals and Natural Resources industries. Our Practitioners in Resources are already shaping the future of 96 of the 137 Resources companies listed in the Fortune Global 500.
Our Technology Advisors bring the value case for intelligent enterprise infrastructures (cloud, data centre, Network, Workplace, operations transformations) and cybersecurity transformations to CTO/ CIOs globally, defining cutting-edge solutions to solve their most complex issues. This role will build deep client relationships at senior levels and work with colleagues within Accenture Technology, Accenture Digital and the Resources practice to architect technology solutions. Accenture consulting practitioners fuse together the power of Accenture’s 5 businesses; strategy, consulting, technology, digital and operations to bring an unmatched breadth and depth of offerings for our clients.
What responsibilities will you have?
No two days are the same in consulting… But you can expect to:
- Follow the latest business and technology trends, looking into the future and working with truly cutting-edge technologies today
- Explore in collaboration with our clients (Business, IT and external stakeholders) to get to the heart of their business and industry challenges
- Draw upon our Global network of industry experts and your own experience to define, develop and deliver pragmatic, cost-effective solutions
- Deliver tangible results through the delivery of your solutions – managing client relationships and leading teams of people
- Contribute to the creation of well-articulated thought leadership assets that present innovative and action-oriented information, insight, knowledge, guidance and recommendations on a specific market-relevant strategy topic and drive improved market presence in external forums.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
Accenture is looking for outstanding and driven individuals who have experience working within the Energy or Utilities industries. Successful candidates will have experience in some or all of the following areas:
- Working with our clients to help them use cutting edge enterprise architecture for the greatest strategic impact/ competitive advantage.
- Helping CTO/CIOs define and implement a blueprint to transform their infrastructure to enable their digital IT strategy, as well as form and execute the security strategy needed to help clients proactively minimize risk.
- Harness value creation for our clients; positioning their IT to deliver business value and support future growth through Infrastructure transformation
- Providing Program and Project Services focusing on ‘new IT’ methods and tools (e.g. Agile/ Scrum, DevOps, Design Thinking).
- At the forefront of the Intelligent Enterprise; shaping and contributing to Accenture strategy and thought leadership for Resources clients around large-scale IT transformation and next-generation technologies.