Role: Workday Certified HCM Functional Consultant
Salary: 40,000 - 80,000 + Benefits
Closing Date: 31/12/2019
Accenture career levels: Senior Analyst, Consultant, Associate Manager, Manager, Senior Manager
As a member of one of the world’s largest Workday-certified teams, you’ll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. You’ll deliver HR and financial management solutions that help organisations realise the Workday promise of integrated, cloud-based capabilities that put them on the fast track to a better way to work.
Grow your career with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global community with deep industry expertise that help to solve clients’ biggest challenges.
· Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organisations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organisations.
· Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organisations optimise their HR and Finance functions and enhance their employees’ experiences.
· Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday, collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
· Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
· Conduct discovery sessions with client to determine pain points and diagnose how Workday can provide value and the implementation can achieve ROI.
· Configure the system, document work and walk through business processes with customer
· Build and test Workday system; confirm with all necessary stake holders that all requirements are met
· Perform data loading; write reports
· Influence and persuade new and existing customers
· Effectively transfer knowledge and manage the customer relationship
· Functional knowledge across at least one Human Resources function including core HR, benefits, compensation and payroll is preferred
· Keen understanding of the software development lifecycle
· Prior conversion or data integration related project experience
· Workday certification (preferred but not essential)
Deliver robust services to help organisations thrive in a digital world, with access to Accenture’s unrivalled breadth and depth of capabilities. Be yourself and thrive as you make a difference with the work you do every day, at one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.